PDA

View Full Version : burly-mon in town tomorrow?

ewokpelts
12-15-2004, 05:40 PM
hey,
mjh said that they are tryingto get burlymon in the studio tomorrow, stating that he's six bloacks away from the studio tomorrow.....
any info on this?
Gene

steff
12-15-2004, 05:59 PM
hey,
mjh said that they are tryingto get burlymon in the studio tomorrow, stating that he's six bloacks away from the studio tomorrow.....
any info on this?
Gene

Yea,... he's going to be playing Santa and attending the Bulls game.

ewokpelts
12-15-2004, 06:24 PM
Yea,... he's going to be playing Santa and attending the Bulls game.where's he going to play santa? is it a public event?
Gene

p.s. I was already going to the bulls game.....i'm an idiot...i mean season ticket holder...

p.p.s. thansk for the info steff

SpartanSoxFan
12-15-2004, 07:01 PM
.....i'm an idiot...i mean season ticket holder...
:rolling:

steff
12-15-2004, 11:26 PM
where's he going to play santa? is it a public event?
Gene

p.s. I was already going to the bulls game.....i'm an idiot...i mean season ticket holder...

p.p.s. thansk for the info steff

No idea where he's going to be santa at.. I didn't ask. We're going to the Bulls game Saturday. Got some suite tickets. Never pass up free beer and food. :wink:

A.T. Money
12-16-2004, 12:25 AM
No idea where he's going to be santa at.. I didn't ask. We're going to the Bulls game Saturday. Got some suite tickets. Never pass up free beer and food. :wink:
Hey Steff, just curious....where do you get the info?

Thanks,

A.T.

BTW, I'm not trying to be a :dtroll:

SouthSide_HitMen
12-16-2004, 12:35 AM
How is the "Thick and Thin" season coming along?

soltrain21
12-16-2004, 12:36 AM
How is the "Thick and Thin" season coming along?

They are actually 5-6 in their last 11 games and starting to really gel for a young team. It is quite fun to watch.

ewokpelts
12-16-2004, 12:54 AM
How is the "Thick and Thin" season coming along?i'm looking for enough rope to hang myself....and monday's lee trade didnt make me feel much better
Gene

ewokpelts
12-16-2004, 12:55 AM
i'm looking for enough rope to hang myself....and monday's lee trade didnt make me feel much better
Gene:reinsy
i already got my money...so feel free to use the 300 level as a jumping pad...provided, of course, that you give me a dollar....

SouthSide_HitMen
12-16-2004, 01:08 AM
They are actually 5-6 in their last 11 games and starting to really gel for a young team. It is quite fun to watch.
I don't follow the NBA at all - I knew the Bulls lost there first several games (they are 5-15). I still think their two high school picks were stupid and they should have kept Elton Brand from Duke. I liked Kirk Hinrich and although I don't like Duke, I thought Duhon was a great player.

Bulls fans should expect a championship soon - Michael Jordan didn't win their championships - ORGANIZATIONS win championships. :tongue:

SouthSide_HitMen
12-16-2004, 01:11 AM
i'm looking for enough rope to hang myself....and monday's lee trade didnt make me feel much better
GeneDidn't like the trade much either at this point - I like Vizcaino but Podsednik is a bench player (or a weak starter) at best. Podsednik will have to revert back to 2003 to be effective next year. If they use the extra money for a #2 / #3 starter than it should be ok. If they use it for a special shareholder dividend than the trade is a debacle and the Sox won't finish over .500.

ozzman
12-16-2004, 07:08 AM
From todays trib:

White Sox pitcher Mark Buehrle and team employees will deliver gifts to 175 children and parents of the Wentworth Gardens CHA community at a holiday party Thursday hosted by Roosevelt University and the St. Clair Drake Center for African and African-American Studies.

OzzieBall2004
12-16-2004, 08:52 PM
Didn't like the trade much either at this point - I like Vizcaino but Podsednik is a bench player (or a weak starter) at best. Podsednik will have to revert back to 2003 to be effective next year. If they use the extra money for a #2 / #3 starter than it should be ok. If they use it for a special shareholder dividend than the trade is a debacle and the Sox won't finish over .500.

Bench players dont steal 70 bases.......

ScottyTheSoxFan
12-16-2004, 09:10 PM
they showed mark in the crowd at the game on tv. if that was his girlfriend/wife next to him, DAMN!

Rocklive99
12-16-2004, 09:33 PM
if that was his girlfriend/wife next to him, DAMN!
:gulp: :bandance: :gulp: :bandance:

hold2dibber
12-17-2004, 09:01 AM
I was at the Bulls game and Buehrle was sitting about 7 rows behind us (I scored 2nd row tickets from a guy at work - amazing!). My 9 year old son, who has a Buehrle poster on his wall and was at his 1st Bulls game, had Mark sign his Sox hat. My son's on cloud 9, to say the least.