PDA

View Full Version : M's - Tribe

KempersRS
10-15-2001, 06:15 PM
2-1 M's right now, they just killed a huge chance to break it open. Anyway, anybody else watching this one? Rex Hudler is BRUTAL on color commentary. He has a decent voice for it, but his comments are more idiotic than Kenny Williams explaning the John Barry pick up.

danman31
10-15-2001, 06:24 PM
There's worse though. Last night in the Arizona game Joe Buck was interviewing Tony Womack from the booth. Some woman had just hugged Womack as the camera showed. Buck asked, "Was that your mother that just hugged you?" Womack then snickered quietly and said, "No, that's my wife." I was lmao when he said that. Buck is such as idiot, and there is proof of it.

GASHWOUND
10-15-2001, 06:26 PM
Originally posted by KempersRS
2-1 M's right now, they just killed a huge chance to break it open. Anyway, anybody else watching this one? Rex Hudler is BRUTAL on color commentary. He has a decent voice for it, but his comments are more idiotic than Kenny Williams explaning the John Barry pick up.

Ths is to close for comfort. I'm listening to the radio broadcast. Rex is an idiot. Also the "A" team ain't that good either. Joe Buck I think his name is, he's sounds like an arrogant prick.
Why can't Fox get some descent announcers. Jeez

CerberusWG
10-15-2001, 06:54 PM
Well, Fox did have DJ on there once. Lets just be happy that they didn't have hawk on there.

:hawk

Mercy!

KempersRS
10-15-2001, 06:59 PM
Originally posted by danman31
There's worse though. Last night in the Arizona game Joe Buck was interviewing Tony Womack from the booth. Some woman had just hugged Womack as the camera showed. Buck asked, "Was that your mother that just hugged you?" Womack then snickered quietly and said, "No, that's my wife." I was lmao when he said that. Buck is such as idiot, and there is proof of it.

LOL, I was laughing at that one too. The best one was the other night with Bob Costas in the booth as a special guest for a half inning on the Fox Family game. He just RIPPED Fox Family live on their own channel, it was hilarious.

Chisox_cali
10-15-2001, 08:16 PM

Rex was yelling a lot of the time for know reason, worse thing about it is he's the regular Angels color man I have to deal with him whenever the Angels and Sox play.

:sandy
no need to yell there huddy

danman31
10-15-2001, 10:31 PM

LOL, I was laughing at that one too. The best one was the other night with Bob Costas in the booth as a special guest for a half inning on the Fox Family game. He just RIPPED Fox Family live on their own channel, it was hilarious.

Yeah I saw that too, that was great. I was laughing at that one too. Even though I didn't like Costas much as a baseball announcer, he's way better than these Fox nuts.