PDA

View Full Version : 9-game package pricing

MushMouth
12-14-2004, 09:42 AM
I know these have been discussed, but I was wondering if someone who has already bought them could break down the final prices for each seat location?

Bleacher 9 game package after tax is around what, $430?

Upper Box?

Thanks in advance!

dllrbll7
12-14-2004, 12:12 PM
It all depends what games you pick. They have made like 4 different pricings for different types of games, i was lookin at around $250 for LDR.

I know these have been discussed, but I was wondering if someone who has already bought them could break down the final prices for each seat location?

Bleacher 9 game package after tax is around what, $430?

Upper Box?

Thanks in advance!

Sad
12-14-2004, 12:39 PM
I bought one lower deck box package (2 seats, 9 games) for $560 and one upper deck reserved package (2 seats, 9 games) for around $280.

I didn't go for the Cubs SOX Zooapalooza games but did grab a mix of Prime & Premier as well as weekday/regular games so as previously stated there could be a $wing in there depending on what games you target...

MushMouth
12-14-2004, 12:53 PM
Thanks both of ya's

Trying to decide if I can stomach the Upper Deck's... Definitely a nice deal.

ewokpelts
12-14-2004, 03:17 PM
Thanks both of ya's

Trying to decide if I can stomach the Upper Deck's... Definitely a nice deal.decide if you want to stomach the ud for the big games. you can always upgrade your tix for the non-flubs/boston cubs/yankmees/dem bums games....
Gene

MushMouth
12-14-2004, 03:32 PM
decide if you want to stomach the ud for the big games. you can always upgrade your tix for the non-flubs/boston cubs/yankmees/dem bums games....
Gene

By upgrade, you mean sell my tix day of game at the stadium, and buy some lower decks?

Didn't think of that, but that's a nice idea