PDA

View Full Version : kenny on espn radio next

Kogs35
12-13-2004, 10:58 PM
kenny will be on espn radio's game night next

Kogs35
12-13-2004, 11:14 PM
saids all the power hitting isnt working (duh)
modeling team as pitiching and defense
trying to add another pitcher with the payroll flexibilty, and if not shoeny, and grilli will battle for 5th starter
thinks defensly dye,posednic,and rowand is the best outfield in years.
power is gone ((duh) but needs consetensy
as a player all kenny had was a glove lol
trying to model the twins as a team
he cant talk about what accplomishing paused when talking about adding a pitcher (matt clement welcome to the southside)
says about boras clients a lot of the time he over prices his clients duh! but he can see some time when the player wants to come here then they will talk and see whats happens he did pause.

and that was the interview

pearso66
12-13-2004, 11:21 PM
I htought Shoney was gone? but i very well could be wrong

Flight #24
12-13-2004, 11:30 PM
They have until 12/20 to tender him or not. Which is why I think KW will want to move on another SP ASAP so that he can decide whether or not he needs to hold onto Shoney. If he gets someone, then he might let him go rather than go to arb and pay him 2-3mil (He made 1.75 in 2004).

SomebodyToldMe
12-13-2004, 11:31 PM
If he isn't...He needs to be.

OEO Magglio
12-13-2004, 11:38 PM
If he isn't...He needs to be.
He's still on the roster, there is a possibility they will non tender him.

Tragg
12-13-2004, 11:42 PM
trying to add another pitcher with the payroll flexibilty, and if not shoeny, and grilli will battle for 5th starter

trying to model the twins as a teamI thought that the precept for this otherwise ridiculously one-sided trade was that we had a pitcher ready to sign, given the payroll "flexibility".
Guess not
Williams must really think this was an even deal.

And I suppose modelling the Twins is an upgrade from modelling the Pirates.

And Sho at 5th starter, Garland at 4th starter, with this pip-squeak lineup for run support? And he'll make a midseason deal? What, when we're 15 games out in June?