PDA

View Full Version : Brewers interested in Carlos Lee?

Navaro's Talent
12-12-2004, 09:40 PM
Here's a link:

http://mlb.mlb.com/NASApp/mlb/mlb/news/mlb_news.jsp?ymd=20041212&content_id=921499&vkey=news_mlb&fext=.jsp

If you look a little down in the article, it says that the Brewers might want to trade the Sox either Scott Posednick or Keith Ginter for Carlos Lee. It sounds interesting, but I think I would rather have a starting pitcher. Give us Ben Sheets, Brewers!

SoxBoy14
12-12-2004, 09:41 PM
Ben Sheets in a second.

Jabroni
12-12-2004, 09:42 PM
Ummm, Scott Posednik OR Keith Ginter for Carlos Lee? I hope they are joking. That's a joke. :rolleyes:

Jjav829
12-12-2004, 09:44 PM
No thanks. Sheets is the only one I'd really have interest in, and he's not available. If I knew we could get the 2003 Scott Podsednik, sure. But he's unlikely to have that type of season again. Ginter is a decent little utility infielder, but hardly worth trading Lee for. I'd only like this move if it meant we'd sign Clement. Then maybe you take a chance on Podsednik and Ginter. Otherwise, no.

Jabroni
12-12-2004, 09:47 PM
No thanks. Sheets is the only one I'd really have interest in, and he's not available. If I knew we could get the 2003 Scott Podsednik, sure. But he's unlikely to have that type of season again. Ginter is a decent little utility infielder, but hardly worth trading Lee for. I'd only like this move if it meant we'd sign Clement. Then maybe you take a chance on Podsednik and Ginter. Otherwise, no.Agreed, I don't think I would even trade Lee for BOTH Podsednik and Ginter.

soltrain21
12-12-2004, 09:48 PM
Sheets and Spivey for Lee and a low level prospect.

Jabroni
12-12-2004, 09:50 PM
Sheets and Spivey for Lee and a low level prospect.Heh, Sheets by himself is worth more than Lee and a low level prospect.

Jjav829
12-12-2004, 09:50 PM
Sheets and Spivey for Lee and a low level prospect.
Sheets alone would command Lee and an upper level prospect. No way that happens.

Ol' No. 2
12-12-2004, 09:51 PM
Sheets alone would command Lee and an upper level prospect. No way that happens.Even if the Sox throw in Joe B?:wink:

soltrain21
12-12-2004, 09:52 PM
Sheets alone would command Lee and an upper level prospect. No way that happens.

Fine fine...we send Carlos Lee and his brother, Carlos Lee. We tell the Brew Crew we cloned them. They won't check into it.

ondafarm
12-12-2004, 09:52 PM
I think Podesnik and Ginter for CLee would be a fair trade. Lee is a liability in the field and his power hitting isn't really that valuable to the Sox. He'd love Miller Park and a solid leadoff man at the start of his career is exactly what the Sox need.

MRKARNO
12-12-2004, 09:53 PM
Anyone on that roster besides Ben Sheets and Lyle Overbay is a nonstarter for discussion as far as I'm concerned unless they're willing to part with Weeks (2B prospect) or Fielder (1B prospect)

OG4LIFE
12-12-2004, 09:53 PM
i dont think the carlos lee - scott podsednik deal is terrible... in fact i think podsednik would be great- he's everything we would want out of willie harris, but instead of waiting for wee willie to do it, podsednik is a lock on 50+ sb's, and he would be the leadoff hitter people on this board have been calling for.

a few obvious negatives about podsednik:

last year he hit .244 with .313 obp. not great. (2003 he hit .313 with .379 obp!!!!!!!!!!! omfg that would be great)

a few positives:
only making 400k!! frees up a ton of salary (8 mil i believe if we trade lee), 2 years away from FA
stole 70 bases last year
looks like the organization is moving more towards pitching, so we will need guys who can steal, early and often...

i dont think this move is that laughable guys... assuming that 8 mil in salary is invested wisely...

:reinsy

"Invested? Right in my back pocket!!"

Jabroni
12-12-2004, 09:54 PM
Fine fine...we send Carlos Lee and his brother, Carlos Lee. We tell the Brew Crew we cloned them. They won't check into it.We'd have to be the Cubs for them to fall for that trick. Stupid N.L. Central teams. :rolleyes:

gobears1987
12-12-2004, 09:55 PM
Even if the Sox throw in Joe B?:wink: I'd love that move, give us Sheets and we have a solid 5. Now I'd miss Carlos as I like him, but pitching is what wins championships. Just ask the Marlins.

soltrain21
12-12-2004, 09:57 PM
Sheets would be like number 2 in our rotation. That guy is a beast on the mound.

JUribe1989
12-12-2004, 09:57 PM
The only real great thing if this went through would be that Scott Podsednik stole 70 bases last year and that is something the Sox need, a guy to get on and move in to scoring position and Keith Ginter is much better than Willie Harris hitting wise. I know I know, Ginter and Harris had the same average but Ginter has quite a bit of pop. He hit 19 home runs in 113 games. That's fantastic power for a second basemen. So even if Lee leaves at least we get some power back with Ginter, not a lot but some. Where do we put Aaron if we do this though? Is it Podsednik or Aaron in center? That's the only thing I wonder. Oh yeah and I wouldn't count on the Brew Crew trading away Sheets.http://milwaukee.brewers.mlb.com/images/players/action/ph_348562.jpg (javascript:popWin('/team/player_gallery/player_gallery.html?348562','playerGallery',725,60 0))2B/3B Ginter

Jabroni
12-12-2004, 09:58 PM
Maybe we can get Gary Glover back from the Brewers? I wonder if Carlos Lee would be enough to get him?

http://milwaukee.brewers.mlb.com/images/players/mugshot/ph_150474.jpg
"Hey, I can be your 5th starter!"

Jjav829
12-12-2004, 09:58 PM
Sheets would be like number 2 in our rotation. That guy is a beast on the mound.
Or like number 1. But he's not coming here. I hope this doesn't spawn into a bunch of posts about how the Sox are interested in Sheets and how Lee for Sheets is the trade we should make. :rolleyes:

soltrain21
12-12-2004, 10:01 PM
Or like number 1. But he's not coming here. I hope this doesn't spawn into a bunch of posts about how the Sox are interested in Sheets and how Lee for Sheets is the trade we should make. :rolleyes:

A boy can dream.

And that is the trade we SHOULD make. Should and can don't really match though.

Ol' No. 2
12-12-2004, 10:02 PM
The only real great thing if this went through would be that Scott Podsednik stole 70 bases last year and that is something the Sox need, a guy to get on and move in to scoring position and Keith Ginter is much better than Willie Harris hitting wise. I know I know, Ginter and Harris had the same average but Ginter has quite a bit of pop. He hit 19 home runs in 113 games. That's fantastic power for a second basemen. So even if Lee leaves at least we get some power back with Ginter, not a lot but some. Where do we put Aaron if we do this though? Is it Podsednik or Aaron in center? That's the only thing I wonder. Oh yeah and I wouldn't count on the Brew Crew trading away Sheets.2B/3B GinterThat's what we should be targeting, all right. We need a leadoff man who can't get on base, but can hit 19 HR.

JUribe1989
12-12-2004, 10:04 PM
No, Ginter wouldn't be leadoff. Podsednik would. No need for teal there. Ginter is utility and most certainly not leadoff.

MRKARNO
12-12-2004, 10:05 PM
Podsednik has exactly one good year under his belt and he still wasnt as valuable as Lee during that year. At best, Ginter is a utilty infielder that wouldnt start over Harris, Uribe or Crede. Podsednik wouldnt start over Dye, Everett or Rowand. Lee has too much trade value to be traded for this kind of crap. Lee has been improving and is in the prime of his career and he's been pretty damn good since the very first at bat (a home run if you'll recall). I dont see why they'd be willing to part with Fielder, Weeks or Sheets so the only player I'd consider is Overbay, who might hit a lot of HRs at the Cell and has a great OBP and is a lefty. They might be willing to move him because they have Fielder coming up behind him. A trade offer without any of those four should be taken as an insulting offer by KW and he shouldnt waste his time with these fools.

Navaro's Talent
12-12-2004, 10:07 PM
Even if the Sox throw in Joe B?:wink:
Haha, I wonder if they'd fall for that?

I like the idea of Posednick in a White Sox uniform, especially with the speed he will bring. Can you imagine how many stolen bases he could have with Rock Raines coaching at first base? :o:

Ginter coming here would be interesting, especially if it puts Willie on the bench. I don't want to give up on Willie, but with Posednick stealing every base in sight, what would we need him for? Getting Ginter becomes even better if we can't get a really good bench guy like Andres Galaraga, who may be old but still had a .300 avg. in 2003.

SpartanSoxFan
12-12-2004, 10:09 PM
All I want for Christmas is Ben Sheets...

Jabroni
12-12-2004, 10:10 PM
Podsednik has exactly one good year under his belt and he still wasnt as valuable as Lee during that year. At best, Ginter is a utilty infielder that wouldnt start over Harris, Uribe or Crede. Podsednik wouldnt start over Dye, Everett or Rowand. Lee has too much trade value to be traded for this kind of crap. Lee has been improving and is in the prime of his career and he's been pretty damn good since the very first at bat (a home run if you'll recall). I dont see why they'd be willing to part with Fielder, Weeks or Sheets so the only player I'd consider is Overbay, who might hit a lot of HRs at the Cell and has a great OBP and is a lefty. They might be willing to move him because they have Fielder coming up behind him. A trade offer without any of those four should be taken as an insulting offer by KW and he shouldnt waste his time with these fools.Agreed. That trade would actually make sense for both teams. Trade Carlos Lee for Lyle Overbay since they have 1B Prince Fielder almost ready for the majors. Then trade Konerko for Vazquez since the Yankees need a first baseman. Then we have another starting pitcher in Vazquez and replace Konerko with Overbay at 1B and we have an outfield of Everett, Rowand, and Dye with Gload as our DH until Frank is healthy. Makes sense to me. :?:

Ol' No. 2
12-12-2004, 10:14 PM
No, Ginter wouldn't be leadoff. Podsednik would. No need for teal there. Ginter is utility and most certainly not leadoff.CLee for a stud pitcher is one thing. CLee for a leadoff hitter who can't get on base (.313 OBP) and strikes out in 1/6 of his AB, plus a utility IF is...well...

http://animalscience.ucdavis.edu/animalbiotech/images/sheep.jpg Baaaaaaad.

Navaro's Talent
12-12-2004, 10:20 PM
I would love to see Lyle Overbay on the White Sox. I don't know how much he is making next year (or how many years he has left on his contract for that matter), but it's certainly something that KW should look into. It would give the Sox someone to replace Konerko with if he is traded to get either Randy Johnson or Javier Vazquez.

ChiWhiteSox1337
12-12-2004, 10:26 PM
Scott Podsednik's 28 I believe, so he may already be in his prime or nearing it, but you never know because all players are different. His SB numbers from the past 2 seasons would be a great addition to this team, but as others noted his OBP and avg dropped big time from 2003. If only we could get a player who got on base at a great % and stole a ton of bases(Carlos Beltran)... :(:. I wouldn't mind having podsednik on the team, just not straight up for Carlos Lee.

fquaye149
12-12-2004, 10:36 PM
Lee is a liability in the field
can we get rid of this mentality and finally admit that carlos has learned to field the position...

i don't want to go off on a rant, but jeez, i can't believe this idea is still floating around.

Jabroni
12-12-2004, 10:40 PM
can we get rid of this mentality and finally admit that carlos has learned to field the position...

i don't want to go off on a rant, but jeez, i can't believe this idea is still floating around.Agreed. Guess how many errors Carlos Lee had in LF last season?

Answer: 0 :rolleyes:

pearso66
12-12-2004, 10:44 PM
Agreed. Guess how many errors Carlos had last season?

:rolleyes:

you can add a 3rd to that beleiving. Is he the best out there, no. Is he the worst, not even close. He is 100 times better than he was as a rookie. I think people just remember him from back thne because it was so brutal, I know my mom does

Brian26
12-12-2004, 10:50 PM
Agreed. Guess how many errors Carlos Lee had in LF last season?

Answer: 0 :rolleyes:
That one stat doesn't tell the whole story. It certainly doesn't give you any idea about how many balls Lee couldn't get to, either intentionally or unintentionally. It tells you nothing about his range, or his arm...or his ability to throw to the right base in certain situations by thinking quickly.

Jabroni
12-12-2004, 10:52 PM
That one stat doesn't tell the whole story. It certainly doesn't give you any idea about how many balls Lee couldn't get to, either intentionally or unintentionally. It tells you nothing about his range, or his arm...or his ability to throw to the right base in certain situations by thinking quickly.Agreed but jeez, I watched almost every Sox game last season and definately didn't see him being a horrible left fielder. All I saw was a guy whose defense is much improved.

Flight #24
12-12-2004, 11:02 PM
That one stat doesn't tell the whole story. It certainly doesn't give you any idea about how many balls Lee couldn't get to, either intentionally or unintentionally. It tells you nothing about his range, or his arm...or his ability to throw to the right base in certain situations by thinking quickly.
Lee was 5th in MLB LFs in both range factor and zone rating. Combine that with first in Fielding %. Obviously those stats don't tell the whole tale, but they do point towards a guy who's at least average for the position.

And his mental errors are WAY down from a few years ago, he's certainly not killing the team out there. There are better fielders, but his D is not a negative, whereas his bat is a huge positive.

California Sox
12-12-2004, 11:09 PM
If the Sox trade CLee straight up for Scott Podsednik I'll go on a murderous rampage. Watch for me on your local news.

SpartanSoxFan
12-12-2004, 11:10 PM
If the Sox trade CLee straight up for Scott Podsednik I'll go on a murderous rampage. Watch for me on your local news.
You and me both, brother.

Shingotime!!
12-12-2004, 11:22 PM
Willie and Posednick can have a "steal off" every game. The winner gets a churro. This can improve the obp and there number of steals. i would certainly do it for a churro.

popilius
12-12-2004, 11:25 PM

i don't want to go off on a rant, but jeez, i can't believe this idea is still floating around.Go ahead and go on a rant, I'm with you. Lee has become a very aggressive and solid outfielder, although he's not flashy or 'highlight reel' material. He played the ball in the air very well for playing at U.S. Cellular field. Also, his arm is far more accurate than it used to be- he had ZERO errors this year, while making 11 assists, which is amazing considering how he cuts off balls in the gap and makes spinning throws into second base!

Tragg
12-12-2004, 11:28 PM
I think Podesnik and Ginter for CLee would be a fair trade. Lee is a liability in the field and his power hitting isn't really that valuable to the Sox. He'd love Miller Park and a solid leadoff man at the start of his career is exactly what the Sox need.Power isn't valuable?
Who exactly is the solid lead-off man we're getting? Please don't say Posednik - a .313 OBP, which as about FORTY POINT BELOW CARLOS, does not a solid leadoff hitter make.
If he had a .360 OBP then he would be a solid lead-off hitter - wake me up when that happens

Ginter is crap
Lee has a better OBP than either of those guys and more power than both combined;

Ben Sheets and we can do a deal;

pearso66
12-12-2004, 11:39 PM
Power isn't valuable?
Who exactly is the solid lead-off man we're getting? Please don't say Posednik - a .313 OBP, which as about FORTY POINT BELOW CARLOS, does not a solid leadoff hitter make.
If he had a .360 OBP then he would be a solid lead-off hitter - wake me up when that happens

Ginter is crap
Lee has a better OBP than either of those guys and more power than both combined;

Ben Sheets and we can do a deal;

wasn't Willie's OBP like .344 last year, which is wy better than .313

CleeFan101
12-12-2004, 11:51 PM
willie had like a .360 some OBP people just hate on him because he couldnt hit lefties and didnt steal much....i wouldnt mind throwing in a decent to good prospect with Clee to get Ben Sheets you dont pass up on a pitcher like that

spanishwhite
12-13-2004, 12:18 AM
I cant believe some people think that Posednik for Lee is a fair trade.

Sheets and minor prospect for CLee and Garland

or

Overbay and prospect for CLee.

Otherwise, there is no need for discussion Mr. Melvin.

santo=dorf
12-13-2004, 02:49 AM
Talks with the Giants haven't gone well, so the Brewers are now discussing Scott Podsednik with the White Sox.
The teams might be discussing trading Podsenik and Keith Ginter for Carlos Lee. The Brewers have room in their budget and they could use a power-hitting outfielder. We don't think the White Sox should be trading for Podsednik when they have a superior center fielder in Aaron Rowand, but they like the idea of adding a leadoff hitter.

per rotoworld

MRKARNO
12-13-2004, 08:36 AM
I heard the Sox are interested in Ben Sheets and they're looking to get rid of Joe Borchard, Joe Crede and Jon Adkins. I think they're serious, just like the Brewers are with their offer for Lee.

infohawk
12-13-2004, 09:04 AM
I read the article as simply saying that Milwaukee is interested in Carlos Lee. I think that the names of Podsednik and Ginter were raised by the author and not necessarily the Brewers.

"Milwaukee reportedly is one of the strongest squads from that group and would seem to have a natural fit with the White Sox in leadoff hitter Scott Podsednik or utility infielder Keith Ginter, who could challenge Willie Harris at second base and serve as the team's backup third baseman."

The Sox should ask for whatever they think would be a fair deal for Lee. If they believe Ben Sheets would fit the bill, ask for him. If the Brewers say no, then move on. I would only trade Lee for a solid starter or in a deal that would fill at least two non-pitching holes. I doubt that the Brewers would be the best trading partner.

Dolanski
12-13-2004, 09:08 AM
I read the article as simply saying that Milwaukee is interested in Carlos Lee. I think that the names of Podsednik and Ginter were raised by the author and not necessarily the Brewers.

"Milwaukee reportedly is one of the strongest squads from that group and would seem to have a natural fit with the White Sox in leadoff hitter Scott Podsednik or utility infielder Keith Ginter, who could challenge Willie Harris at second base and serve as the team's backup third baseman."

The Sox should ask for whatever they think would be a fair deal for Lee. If they believe Ben Sheets would fit the bill, ask for him. If the Brewers say no, then move on. I would only trade Lee for a solid starter or in a deal that would fill at least two non-pitching holes. I doubt that the Brewers would be the best trading partner.
Here's a good way to look at a potential CLee for Ben Sheets deal. Flip the deal around as a Brewer OF for White Sox pitcher.

Would the White Sox trade Mark Buerhle right now? No. He is still arbitration eligible (cheap!), a rising pitching star, and more valuable than an OF. Ben Sheets is all that and then some to the Brewers. They are not going to trade their ace for CLee. End of Story.

eshunn2001
12-13-2004, 10:34 AM
Heh, Sheets by himself is worth more than Lee and a low level prospect.
Sheets SUCKED After the all-star break. He isn't even worth Carlos's bat warmer. And Sheet has never done anything before the first half of last year. Some of you are smoking crack.

santo=dorf
12-13-2004, 10:38 AM
Sheets SUCKED After the all-star break. He isn't even worth Carlos's bat warmer. And Sheet has never done anything before the first half of last year. Some of you are smoking crack.LMAO!

Sheets had an ERA of 3.17, a WHIP of 1.08 and 131 K's in 113.2 IP after the All-star break last year. It's not his fault he doesn't get the run support (he had a 3-9 record. :o: )

cbrownson13
12-13-2004, 10:53 AM
Don't we need to think of this trade as actually getting three players for Carlos? If we get Podsednik and Ginter for Lee, we save money to go out and get a free agent pitcher the likes of Clement or Perez without having to trade a pitcher to get a guy like Vazquez. And Podsednik doesn't HAVE to lead off, yes, I am sure that's why the Sox are looking to him, but we could have Rowand lead off and Podsednik use his bunting skills in the two spot in the order.

I don't think I like the idea of losing Carlos either, but if it brings us a guy who can steal a ton of bases and is a terror on the basepaths, as well as allow us to bring in a free agent pitcher without having to deal one of the pitchers we have, it just might be worth it.

Jabroni
12-13-2004, 10:55 AM
Sheets SUCKED After the all-star break. He isn't even worth Carlos's bat warmer. And Sheet has never done anything before the first half of last year. Some of you are smoking crack.:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

eshunn2001
12-13-2004, 10:59 AM
[QUOTE=santo=dorf]LMAO!

Sheets had an ERA of 3.17, a WHIP of 1.08 and 131 K's in 113.2 IP after the All-star break last year. It's not his fault he doesn't get the run support (he had a 3-9 record. :o: )[/QUOT

Dunno what I was smoking, My appologies. But he still had never done anything before last year. I would not give CLee For a guy who has had one good season.

santo=dorf
12-13-2004, 11:01 AM
Don't we need to think of this trade as actually getting three players for Carlos? If we get Podsednik and Ginter for Lee, we save money to go out and get a free agent pitcher the likes of Clement or Perez without having to trade a pitcher to get a guy like Vazquez. And Podsednik doesn't HAVE to lead off, yes, I am sure that's why the Sox are looking to him, but we could have Rowand lead off and Podsednik use his bunting skills in the two spot in the order.
Clement will be signing with the Angels for 3 years $27 million (The same ****ing deal Garcia got.) Screw Clement, he isn't worth the money and commitment.

cbrownson13
12-13-2004, 11:08 AM
Clement will be signing with the Angels for 3 years $27 million (The same ****ing deal Garcia got.) Screw Clement, he isn't worth the money and commitment.
I agree, I believe there are also concerns about his arm. But what about an Odalis Perez pickup with the money saved?

PaulDrake
12-13-2004, 11:09 AM

i don't want to go off on a rant, but jeez, i can't believe this idea is still floating around. Me either. It's infuriating. Once somebody gets a rap it's near impossible to get rid of it. It didn't used to be this bad. I remember Bill Melton working real hard to improve his defense at third and getting recognized for it. Lee is now a much better left fielder than Melton was a third baseman. Still to many he is still the bufoon out there in left. How many errors did he make last year? It will probably get worse for him the next time he actually makes one. Last but not least, Lee for either Posednik or Ginter is not a good deal. As much as I don't care for KW, I'm glad some of you aren't making the deals for the Sox. This team isn't close to playoff ready, can't even think about competing with the elite of baseball. Filling holes to create others will not get the job done. Some of the trade ideas here aren't even zero sum.

SSN721
12-13-2004, 11:13 AM
I have to say that I would agree with the bit of the article posted above. CLee for Sheets, maybe we can throw in a low-mid level prospect with it as well. To me that is worth it for a player of Sheets calibre. Otherwise, screw it, the rest of the players being talked about here are either bench players or ones with one or two good years and a record of inconsistency. I would only do it for Posednik and Ginter if we get another pitcher signed with the money we save. Otherwise Sheets or no deal with the Brewcrew. And I will also join the rant that Carlos has improved his defense immeasurably since a rookie and I thought other then a couple times when he could have thrown the ball in to attempt an out, his defense was rather stellar last year. And it has been improving drastically from year to year. Anyone who claims he is a butcher out there must not have watched him much the last 2 years.

SEALgep
12-13-2004, 11:30 AM

I don't think I like the idea of losing Carlos either, but if it brings us a guy who can steal a ton of bases and is a terror on the basepaths, as well as allow us to bring in a free agent pitcher without having to deal one of the pitchers we have, it just might be worth it.I agree, and I think that's the point many here have missed. We would have an outstanding defensive outfield, while creating substantial depth to our infield, and the reaslistic possibility of adding a solid FA starting pitcher. Essentially all for Lee.

Wealz
12-13-2004, 11:30 AM
I saw where the Giants have agreed to a 3-year deal with Mike Matheny, that means Pierzynski's available. The Giants really want Podsednik too.

So could it be Lee to the Brewers for Podsednik and Ginter, Podsednik to the Giants for Pierzynski? That would also save $3-4M.

santo=dorf
12-13-2004, 11:43 AM
I saw where the Giants have agreed to a 3-year deal with Mike Matheny, that means Pierzynski's available. The Giants really want Podsednik too.

So could it be Lee to the Brewers for Podsednik and Ginter, Podsednik to the Giants for Pierzynski? That would also save $3-4M.So we would essentially be traded Lee for ginter and Piersynski (who is currently being an ass about his contract?) There is a chance that A.J will be non-tendered, especially after SF's signing of Mike Matheny.

Wealz
12-13-2004, 11:59 AM
So we would essentially be traded Lee for ginter and Piersynski (who is currently being an ass about his contract?) There is a chance that A.J will be non-tendered, especially after SF's signing of Mike Matheny.
I'd be extremely surprised if they couldn't trade Pierzynski.

Dolanski
12-13-2004, 01:24 PM
Why do all these trade scenarios seem to plug one hole and create another? AJ isn't worth the money he's getting paid, subtracting CLee means we either have CRex in Left (please no!) or Posednik in the OF, but still no 5th starter. Ugh, all these rumors are of bad trades are going to give me an ulcer...

soltrain21
12-13-2004, 02:11 PM
Why do all these trade scenarios seem to plug one hole and create another? AJ isn't worth the money he's getting paid, subtracting CLee means we either have CRex in Left (please no!) or Posednik in the OF, but still no 5th starter. Ugh, all these rumors are of bad trades are going to give me an ulcer...

Atleast you don't already have one like I do! I should just stay away from this stuff, but it is like a car wreck. You HAVE to look.

Realist
12-13-2004, 04:02 PM
Yes.

santo=dorf
12-13-2004, 04:15 PM
Yes.Link?