PDA

View Full Version : Unofficial WSI Xmas Getogether Sat 12/18 8pm

Hangar18
12-12-2004, 04:15 PM
Where would this be held you say? How about at Jimbos, Sat nite 12/18
at 8pm. Stop by and have a cold one with Jimbo himself, and talk
Hot Stove Baseball with your fellow Wsi'ers (keyboard and mouse not included).

Free Food courtesy of Jimbo and Free Laughs courtesy of White Sox front office moves heh heh

Brian26
12-12-2004, 04:16 PM
It'd be nice to have this during the week when people are less busy. Maybe somewhere downtown or in the west loop.

ewokpelts
12-12-2004, 04:22 PM
It'd be nice to have this during the week when people are less busy. Maybe somewhere downtown or in the west loop.i concur
Gene

Brian26
12-12-2004, 04:24 PM
i concur
GenePlus, being in Bridgeport at 8pm on a Saturday night blows. I rather hang out with my mother-in-law in Western Springs.

DumpJerry
12-12-2004, 04:24 PM
Sigh......holiday party already on the books that night (mere blocks from the Urinal....maybe a night for mischief?:smile:

Maybe we should this more often during the offseason.

Brian26
12-12-2004, 04:26 PM
Sigh......holiday party already on the books that night (mere blocks from the Urinal....maybe a night for mischief?:smile: )
There's no greater feeling than actually taking a piss on the brick wall along Sheffield at about 2am. Makes everything right with the world.

Hangar18
12-12-2004, 04:27 PM
It'd be nice to have this during the week when people are less busy. Maybe somewhere downtown or in the west loop.
Does a Thursday Nite at Jimbos sound more enticing? We would miss
the Free Food though ......

ewokpelts
12-12-2004, 04:39 PM
the Free Food though ......what's the deal on the food? is jimbo having another event there and will have excess foodstuffs? i would think that a thursday night in december would be more conducive to getting free food out of teh owner...
Gene

p.s. we could always hit that bar on halsted and adams...the beers werent too bad...

SpartanSoxFan
12-12-2004, 04:44 PM
What is Jimbo's exactly? Is it a local watering hole somewhere in the neighborhood of the park?

Mohoney
12-12-2004, 04:54 PM
What is Jimbo's exactly? Is it a local watering hole somewhere in the neighborhood of the park?
33rd and Princeton, I believe.

RichFitztightly
12-12-2004, 04:54 PM
Yes, Jimbo's is a little watering hole on the other side of the Little League fields across from Comiskey.

DaveIsHere
12-12-2004, 05:32 PM
I think it would be better if we had it at Hangar's house. House parties are a lot of fun. I have a lot going on that Saturday but I would kill to make it, and meet a bunch of Sox nuts like myself!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

voodoochile
12-12-2004, 05:33 PM
When you figure out when and where, I'll be glad to stick the thread for you.

GiveMeSox
12-12-2004, 06:18 PM
I like the saturday night idea much better. Me and a lot of my sox buddies wont even be home until the 17th or 18th cuz we still have finals.

SpartanSoxFan
12-12-2004, 06:20 PM
House parties are a lot of fun.
http://images.amazon.com/images/P/0780627873.01.LZZZZZZZ.jpg

:bandance: :gulp: :thumbsup:

Brian26
12-12-2004, 06:31 PM
p.s. we could always hit that bar on halsted and adams...the beers werent too bad...
This sounds good.

Palehose13
12-12-2004, 08:14 PM
Any other night than Thursday the 16th and I can probably make it (as long as there isn't a snow storm...)

wait...think I may be going to Penn 26-27th...my gal is looking at a horse (no, I guess we don't have enough pets!)

steff
12-12-2004, 09:16 PM

That is the night of Jimbo's Christmas party... if you're invting a bunch of people I would advise letting him know.

JKryl
12-12-2004, 11:11 PM
I'd love to attend, but not enough notice. Maybe next year.

DumpJerry
12-13-2004, 12:20 AM
There's no greater feeling than actually taking a piss on the brick wall along Sheffield at about 2am. Makes everything right with the world.I tried that once, but there was a 45 minute long line with a bunch of people, male and female, wearing blue caps in front of me.......This time of year it's too cold to stand that long in line listening to people whine about how mistreated and misunderstood Scammy is.

Drat! Forgot the teal button again....

pearso66
12-13-2004, 12:54 AM
Id love to go, but on the weekends its tough as i travel up to East Lansing. Also for being this week, its too little notice.

Hangar18
12-13-2004, 02:31 PM
Saturday Nite it is Voodoo, if you dont mind "sticking this". Thanx

SOXPHILE
12-13-2004, 10:45 PM
I'd like to go, but too little notice, plus, I have to go to my company's Christmas party that night. Too bad, I think it would be cool to meet a bunch of fellow hard core Sox fans from WSI. What about a post Christmas/New Years get together sometime in January, after all the holiday rush is over ?

MUsoxfan
12-14-2004, 02:49 AM
I'll be there. I have little else besides WSI in my life. Actually that should only be half-teal

ilsox7
12-14-2004, 02:53 AM
I'll be there. I have little else besides WSI in my life. Actually that should only be half-teal
I may make the drive out there from Darien. Assuming I have my Law School Apps done I'll have the time!

thepaulbowski
12-14-2004, 07:36 AM
Can't make it, I will be on a plane to sunny Florida that evening. :cool:

chisoxmike
12-14-2004, 10:57 AM
Do you have to be 21 to get in?

alohafri
12-14-2004, 12:15 PM
That is the night of Jimbo's Christmas party... if you're invting a bunch of people I would advise letting him know.
Why did I know that you would know the date of Jimbo's Christmas party?

steff
12-14-2004, 12:29 PM
Why did I know that you would know the date of Jimbo's Christmas party?

Because Jimbo invited us the night we were at his Anniversary party.

Palehose13
12-14-2004, 12:59 PM
I'm going to try to make it. If I don't find a place to crash, I'll have to watch my consumption.

BTW...I think I owe PHG a kiss, so if he'll be there I will have to make every effort to be there. :wink:

Jerko
12-14-2004, 03:10 PM
jimbo's isn't very big. Is there going to be room for a WSI party AND their Christmas party?

steff
12-14-2004, 03:15 PM
jimbo's isn't very big. Is there going to be room for a WSI party AND their Christmas party?

Better question.. does Jimbo know he's going to be supplying additional mouths asided from the party invites and locals that will be there..

ma_deuce
12-14-2004, 03:18 PM
Well, if Jimbo is fine with it, I'd love to come. Gonna be in town this weekend and would not pass up an opportunity to finally meet PH13 and the gang.

Deuce

FarmerAndy
12-14-2004, 03:30 PM
There is a sign inside Jimbo's advertising the Christmas Party, and encouraging customers to come in. So I would assume that it is open to the public. Besides, in realistic terms, how many WSI'ers will show up?

I live a couple of doors down from Jimbo's and am a regular, so I'll be in there anyway.

steff
12-14-2004, 04:38 PM
There is a sign inside Jimbo's advertising the Christmas Party, and encouraging customers to come in. So I would assume that it is open to the public. Besides, in realistic terms, how many WSI'ers will show up?

I live a couple of doors down from Jimbo's and am a regular, so I'll be in there anyway.
Being a regular you know that there's what.. 35 "regulars" there..? If you were there for the anniversary party.. I would guess a crowd like that. I'm just saying.. if a lot of people are planning on going someone should be kind enough to let him know there might be and extra 20 mouths there. He definitely wouldn't care (I don't think anyway). But if I was cooking for the usual 35.. and 60 showed up.. :o:

FarmerAndy
12-14-2004, 04:53 PM
Being a regular you know that there's what.. 35 "regulars" there..? If you were there for the anniversary party.. I would guess a crowd like that. I'm just saying.. if a lot of people are planning on going someone should be kind enough to let him know there might be and extra 20 mouths there. He definitely wouldn't care (I don't think anyway). But if I was cooking for the usual 35.. and 60 showed up.. :o:
Good point.

I didn't think much of it, because most times I've met up with people based on a thread here, there's never more than a few that show up. But you are correct. If people are going to go, a "head's up" would probably be the proper thing to do.

My question for everybody is................are more than 5 or 6 WSI folks going to go? If so, I could probably go over and mention it to them.

Hangar18
12-15-2004, 09:15 AM
Good point.

I didn't think much of it, because most times I've met up with people based on a thread here, there's never more than a few that show up. But you are correct. If people are going to go, a "head's up" would probably be the proper thing to do.

My question for everybody is................are more than 5 or 6 WSI folks going to go? If so, I could probably go over and mention it to them.

OK, lets calm the hysteria over this. Jimbo knows about this, and
he was very happy that SOX fans chose to come by his place and drink
and be merry. :smile:

Chrisaway
12-15-2004, 11:06 AM
Im gonna go ahead and give you guys a maybe for me being there. It all depends if I work sunday.

steff
12-15-2004, 12:56 PM
OK, lets calm the hysteria over this.

Hysteria Henry...:rolleyes: don't break your arm pattin yourself on the back there.

I'm sure it'll be a fabulous night of you bitching, moaning, and :whiner: .

maurice
12-15-2004, 02:12 PM
There is a sign inside Jimbo's advertising the Christmas Party, and encouraging customers to come in. So I would assume that it is open to the public.
He also advertised the Christmas Party in the neighborhood paper.

South Side
12-15-2004, 09:39 PM
Hysteria Henry...:rolleyes: don't break your arm pattin yourself on the back there.

I'm sure it'll be a fabulous night of you bitching, moaning, and :whiner: .
Wow, someone can't handle it when it's realized their nagging isn't needed. My God, do you ever have anything positive to say? Newsflash, you're not that important! Moving on...
Have a good time everyone, maybe you will all have a blockbuster trade to discuss.

steff
12-15-2004, 10:23 PM
Wow, someone can't handle it when it's realized their nagging isn't needed. My God, do you ever have anything positive to say? Newsflash, you're not that important! Moving on...
Have a good time everyone, maybe you will all have a blockbuster trade to discuss.
First off.. I wasn't nagging. And apparently my questioning was right in line since Henry did tell Jim of the potential additional mouths. Second.. I have plenty positive to say.. do you ever keep your nose out of other people's business..? This is not the first time you've jumped into something that's none of your business seemingly just to see your words posted.. so apparently I'm important enough for you to follow around and make comments about.

Yea.. move on with that nasty behavior of yours. It's rather :dtroll: like.

pinwheels3530
12-16-2004, 04:29 AM
First off.. I wasn't nagging. And apparently my questioning was right in line since Henry did tell Jim of the potential additional mouths. Second.. I have plenty positive to say.. do you ever keep your nose out of other people's business..? This is not the first time you've jumped into something that's none of your business seemingly just to see your words posted.. so apparently I'm important enough for you to follow around and make comments about.

Hey Steff save some of that for Sox fest!:D:

bigfoot
12-16-2004, 04:48 AM
Hey local WSI guys(sorry Steff), if you're worried about over taxing Jimbo's "loaves and fishes", just each of you bring a little something to nosh. Does eveything have to be SO difficult?

Happy Holidaze!

Hangar18
12-16-2004, 12:20 PM
Hey local WSI guys(sorry Steff), if you're worried about over taxing Jimbo's "loaves and fishes", just each of you bring a little something to nosh. Does eveything have to be SO difficult?

Happy Holidaze!

steff doesnt love me :cool:

white sox bill
12-16-2004, 03:23 PM
Will there be a stripper??:D:

Palehose13
12-16-2004, 03:35 PM
Will there be a stripper??:D:
Only after I am intoxicated. :wink:

ja1022
12-16-2004, 06:06 PM
Only after I am intoxicated. :wink:Umm....so I'm not late, what time do you plan on being intoxicated?

(Sorry Vodoo---no disrespect intended)

Palehose13
12-16-2004, 09:21 PM
Now it's official AND I'm bringing the little woman. I got me a hotel room at McCormick at we are going to make it a mini get-away weekend. :smile:

Hope to meet many of you Saturday and for those who I have met, can't wait to see you again!

pssssst...now that I will be monitored all clothes will stay on. :wink:

South Side
12-16-2004, 10:57 PM

No it's not the first time b/c I read the boards regularly and you're posts stand out to me b/c of their obnoxiousness. Everything that comes out of your mouth is condescending. Keep my nose out of other people's business? On a public forum? Anything you post on here is open for discussion, you're not any different from the rest of us. The minute someone posts something close to being "exclusive" or something that only insiders would know you've just got to jump right in and clear it up in your insulting manner. I may be the only one to notice it but so be it. I gladly appreciate any "inside" information we all can gather at this board but geez, you act as if you're Jerry Reinsdorf's right hand man and if anyone throws in a tid bit... WATCH OUT. Even when it comes to knowing a bar owner (is it just b/c the bar is near Sox Park or is it all bar owners?)... Just remember, it's ok if someone ELSE knows a little information pertaining to the White Sox. And no, I am not a troll but you apparently know a few of them since you throw that label around so often.

steff
12-17-2004, 07:50 AM
No it's not the first time b/c I read the boards regularly and you're posts stand out to me b/c of their obnoxiousness. Everything that comes out of your mouth is condescending. Keep my nose out of other people's business? On a public forum? Anything you post on here is open for discussion, you're not any different from the rest of us. The minute someone posts something close to being "exclusive" or something that only insiders would know you've just got to jump right in and clear it up in your insulting manner. I may be the only one to notice it but so be it. I gladly appreciate any "inside" information we all can gather at this board but geez, you act as if you're Jerry Reinsdorf's right hand man and if anyone throws in a tid bit... WATCH OUT. Even when it comes to knowing a bar owner (is it just b/c the bar is near Sox Park or is it all bar owners?)... Just remember, it's ok if someone ELSE knows a little information pertaining to the White Sox. And no, I am not a troll but you apparently know a few of them since you throw that label around so often.
And here's my little stalker again... you're cute SS.. keep following me yet I'm "unimportant".

And keep reporting incorrect info (I always jump in with "insider info" yet I have yet to make one post about any trades in recent weeks.. :rolleyes: ). Mine and Henry's banter is between us.. and obviously something you can't comprehend.. even thought it's been explained to you twice previously, and Henry is the ONLY person I jab at and vice versa.. so again you're wrong accusing me of doing it with some regularity to others. This thread had nothing to do with "insider info" and everything to do with having some courtesy... not that I would expect you to know anything about that.

As for the troll tag.. I do believe that's the first time I've used it since the board changed and it was added... but I expect fabricated claims from you so it's no big deal.

Mohoney
12-17-2004, 08:01 AM
The fam is having it's annual Christmas party that day.

How long are you all staying there? If some of you are planning on staying there late, I'd sure like to put some faces with the names.

If I showed up at around 10:00, would any of you still be there?

ja1022
12-17-2004, 10:16 AM
Will there be a stripper??:D:Only after I am intoxicated. :wink:Umm....so I'm not late, what time do you plan on being intoxicated?Ooops. Sorry Pale. For some reason I thought you were one of WSI fine female patrons. Don't know why. So, for the record, I really don't care to see you strip anymore. :redface: (In the words of Jerry Seinfeld; not that there's anything wrong with that.)

Palehose13
12-17-2004, 10:24 AM
Ooops. Sorry Pale. For some reason I thought you were one of WSI fine female patrons. Don't know why. So, for the record, I really don't care to see you strip anymore. :redface: (In the words of Jerry Seinfeld; not that there's anything wrong with that.)
I am female and I have a girlfriend...and I doubt you find anything wrong with that. :wink:

Mohoney...I'm a bit of a drinker. I plan on being there well past 10, that's why I got the hotel room!

ja1022
12-17-2004, 10:34 AM
I am female and I have a girlfriend...and I doubt you find anything wrong with that. :wink:
Damn. Open mouth, insert foot. And you're right, I don't. In fact, disregard my last post entirely, and my previous question stands.

white sox bill
12-17-2004, 11:29 AM

Mohoney...I'm a bit of a drinker. I plan on being there well past 10, that's why I got the hotel room!
Your hired Palehose13! And so is your gf!!:bandance:

Palehose13
12-17-2004, 11:34 AM
Your hired Palehose13! And so is your gf!!:bandance:
LOL...ummmm...the girlfriend is an asskicker. Very cute, but I'm the wild one...and all clothes will be staying on.

Does Jimbo have Karaoke? I can impress you with "Me and Bobby McGee" or Tina's version of "Proud Mary". :D:

white sox bill
12-17-2004, 11:41 AM
LOL...ummmm...the girlfriend is an asskicker. Very cute, but I'm the wild one...and all clothes will be staying on.

Does Jimbo have Karaoke? I can impress you with "Me and Bobby McGee" or Tina's version of "Proud Mary". :D:
OK OK the clothes can stay on---until 10 pm!!:smile:

steff
12-17-2004, 12:15 PM
This should be one interesting party.. :D:

Jerko
12-17-2004, 12:17 PM
Can we get Mark Prior to come to the party? SOMEBODY has to be Baby Jesus.
After all, we already have Hangar and Steff to play Joseph and Mary since they fight like an old married couple, PH13, her girlfriend and the guy who wants to see them naked can be the 3 wise men and fight over who gets to bring the gold, kittle42 can be the Angel Gabriel since he never makes any mistakes, and we can get one of the mods to be the drummer boy since they are good at beating things into our heads, like new rules and regulations.

ja1022
12-17-2004, 12:20 PM
...and all clothes will be staying on.
Damn.

alohafri
12-17-2004, 12:28 PM
And here's my little stalker again... you're cute SS.. keep following me yet I'm "unimportant".

And keep reporting incorrect info (I always jump in with "insider info" yet I have yet to make one post about any trades in recent weeks.. :rolleyes: ). Mine and Henry's banter is between us.. and obviously something you can't comprehend.. even thought it's been explained to you twice previously, and Henry is the ONLY person I jab at and vice versa.. so again you're wrong accusing me of doing it with some regularity to others. This thread had nothing to do with "insider info" and everything to do with having some courtesy... not that I would expect you to know anything about that.

As for the troll tag.. I do believe that's the first time I've used it since the board changed and it was added... but I expect fabricated claims from you so it's no big deal.
This is almost as good as two people I know on another board who go at it!

steff
12-17-2004, 12:32 PM
This is almost as good as two people I know on another board who go at it!

Nvich and the 42 posters he offends.. :rolleyes:

Palehose13
12-17-2004, 12:36 PM
So, the little woman (and literally, she is...) and I like Asian food (Thai and Chinese in particular) and i was thinking about taking her to Chinatown for dinner before the party. Anyone have suggestions for which restaurant I should go to?

whitesoxwilkes
12-17-2004, 12:44 PM
The Wilkes household wholeheartedly endorses Penang (http://metromix.chicagotribune.com/search/32767,0,1277586.venue)and Three Happiness (http://metromix.chicagotribune.com/search/28160,0,884362.venue) as excellent eateries in Chinatown.

Palehose13
12-17-2004, 12:54 PM
The Wilkes household wholeheartedly endorses Penang (http://metromix.chicagotribune.com/search/32767,0,1277586.venue)and Three Happiness (http://metromix.chicagotribune.com/search/28160,0,884362.venue) as excellent eateries in Chinatown.
Thanks. Both look fabulous! I'm having a hard time deciding. I'll have the boss decide. :wink:

maurice
12-17-2004, 02:58 PM
Anyone have suggestions for which restaurant I should go to?
Since Deuce allegedly is coming into town for this, you might be able to convince him to eat at his favorite Chinatown spot (http://metromix.chicagotribune.com/dining/28819,0,1605272.venue). It's unintentionally kitchy, but the food is fantastic. Plus, the drinks are dirt cheap. (You gotta love the South Side.)

Let me know if you change your mind and need a non-Chinese rec.

Mohoney
12-17-2004, 04:24 PM
So all I have to do is ditch the fam somehow.

Mohoney
12-17-2004, 04:25 PM
Since Deuce allegedly is coming into town for this, you might be able to convince him to eat at his favorite Chinatown spot (http://metromix.chicagotribune.com/dining/28819,0,1605272.venue). It's unintentionally kitchy, but the food is fantastic. Plus, the drinks are dirt cheap. (You gotta love the South Side.)

Let me know if you change your mind and need a non-Chinese rec.
Gotta go to Hong Min.

Mohoney
12-17-2004, 04:32 PM
So, the little woman (and literally, she is...) and I like Asian food (Thai and Chinese in particular) and i was thinking about taking her to Chinatown for dinner before the party. Anyone have suggestions for which restaurant I should go to?
Hong Min. The Egg Foo Yung is pure heaven. Hell, this is the Chinese place that the ROLLING STONES eat at when they're in Chicago.

Palehose13
12-17-2004, 05:39 PM
My dad is going to be joining us tomorrow night. He is a very cool guy, but you know how guys are about their daughters....

Palehose13
12-18-2004, 11:01 AM
So...who is actually coming?

I think "yes" was:
Hangar
MUsoxfan
ma Deuce
ja1022

and the "maybe's" were:
ilsox7
chrisaway
mohoney

I hope there will be more!

WikdChiSoxFan
12-18-2004, 01:00 PM
Although not a frequent poster, I can't go 2 hours without checking the boards here at WSI. And since I'm like 10 min away, I'm coming and I'm bringin some other Sox fans. It'll be cool meeting some of the WSI Legends! Plus, there will have to be some opening day tailgating arrangements.:gulp:

ja1022
12-18-2004, 01:00 PM
I'd really love to come but I've got another party to attend. I'd also like to swing by late, but realistically I probably won't be in much shape for that. It's about a half hour from where we'll be so if anyone of us are cool to drive maybe we'll make it.

Palehose13
12-18-2004, 01:21 PM
Although not a frequent poster, I can't go 2 hours without checking the boards here at WSI. And since I'm like 10 min away, I'm coming and I'm bringin some other Sox fans. It'll be cool meeting some of the WSI Legends! Plus, there will have to be some opening day tailgating arrangements.:gulp:
Legends? LOL...I can't wait to meet Hangar either! :cool:

Looking forward to meeting you tonight!

ja...sorry, I can drink and drive in Milwaukee, but I'm not trying it in Chi-town!

ja1022
12-18-2004, 01:29 PM
ja...sorry, I can drink and drive in Milwaukee, but I'm not trying it in Chi-town!
I meant if someone in the group I'm with is cool to drive after the party we'll be at first..... I've got an out of state plate as well, and that tends to attract more attention from your friendly Chicago PD. I hope everbody has a great time and stays safe and out of trouble.

ilsox7
12-18-2004, 04:27 PM
Well, unfortunately it is snowing quite a bit out here in the suburbs...if it let's up I will make it, but it doesn't look good right now. :(

alohafri
12-18-2004, 05:38 PM
Nvich and the 42 posters he offends.. :rolleyes:
Amen, Baby!

Hangar18
12-18-2004, 06:26 PM
So...who is actually coming?

I think "yes" was:
Hangar
MUsoxfan
ma Deuce
ja1022

and the "maybe's" were:
ilsox7
chrisaway
mohoney

I hope there will be more!
Farmer ANdy is going to be there, as will I ............
Looking forward to meeting some of y'all also ...
and dont worry about the SNOW, its not sticking, and its no excuse
to NOT come out he h heh heh :D:

ilsox7
12-18-2004, 06:37 PM
Sadly 55 is backed up so it'd take me an hour to get there:mad:

whitesoxwilkes
12-19-2004, 12:47 AM
Just got back from there...great time had by all!

Good to put some names with faces.

:supernana:

DumpJerry
12-19-2004, 01:04 AM
Just got back from there...great time had by all!

Good to put some names with faces.

:supernana:Glad to hear it was fun. Wish I was able to make it, would be nice to meet and talk with the people we read about so much. We should do this more often.

Chrisaway
12-19-2004, 03:50 AM
Yep I wish I coulda made it too. I do enjoy an intelligent baseball conversation once in awhile (I'm surrounded by morons). Hopefully I'll be at the next gathering otherwise see ya at the Cell sometime next year.

steff
12-19-2004, 08:07 AM
Even though I had to be around Henry... :rolleyes: We had a blast.

Val.. your dad is a riot!! :bandance:

voodoochile
12-19-2004, 09:10 AM
Figures, the minute I leave town, the party goes big.:whiner:

Last year it was Henry, me and a few other guys who I don't recall. I think Pinwheels was there, but am not sure.

How many people showed up...

Palehose13
12-19-2004, 05:00 PM

Val.. your dad is a riot!! :bandance:
Thanks. I'd like to think that the apple doesn't fall far from the tree.

I had a great time. It was nice to meet all of you...but I'm not feeling so good. I think I drank about 4 buckets by myself! :(:

WikdChiSoxFan
12-19-2004, 09:19 PM
Just wanted to let you all know I had a great time...
almost too good of a time...
I ended up walking all the way back to my house...
not sure how I left, or if i said goodbye to anyone...
but I want I want you all to know that it was a great time meeting all of you and I hope to see you at the games!!!!

ewokpelts
12-20-2004, 01:15 PM

Val.. your dad is a riot!! :bandance: you make it sound like a bad thing....
Gene

steff
12-20-2004, 04:50 PM
you make it sound like a bad thing....
Gene

Well.. ya know I have a "rep" to uphold around here.. :rolleyes:

In any event.. I am being completely sarcastic.. my former husband in another life and I had a fabulous evening.. even took some pictures :wink: