PDA

View Full Version : Baseball Tonight

awesomefan
12-10-2004, 03:26 AM
I read on another message board that Baseball Tonight will be on tomorrow, Friday, Dec. 10th, at 1:30pm....Not sure what channel, ....I guess one of the ESPN stations.

santo=dorf
12-10-2004, 03:30 AM
they mine as well air it on NESN or YES! :angry:

Kogs35
12-10-2004, 02:37 PM
watching it now. borass will be on with others. every 8 min is a new "rumor"

Jjav829
12-10-2004, 02:39 PM
watching it now. borass will be on with others. every 8 min is a new "rumor"
Keep us updated if they say anything about the Sox, please.

Of course I'm sure under the radar Kenny is probably trying to do his best so the Sox aren't mentioned with all players.

santo=dorf
12-10-2004, 02:46 PM
KW is on right now.

samram
12-10-2004, 03:01 PM
That rumor countdown clock is really lame.

I'll give them credit for mentioning teams other than the Yanks and Red Sox so far. I'm sure they'll have a ten minute segment toward the end of the show dedicated just to those two teams though.

Rocklive99
12-10-2004, 03:08 PM
No real news from KW: they've parted ways with Magglio, the Dye story about how he rejected 4 better deals because he already had a deal with us, he disagrees about how Boras values his clients and KW describes himself as being open, they like to keep quiet and be under the radar

Kind of interesting part that the White Sox have a down the line board with the team roster for 2008 and 2009, and the only time it's really been broken up was with the trading of Olivo. So I guess this means they never expected to have Maggs back?

Right now they are talking about the NYY ARI SOX 3 way deal on the rumor thing: Gammons said it would be both Konerko and Garland to the Dbacks, WHAT?!?!?!?!?!!?

samram
12-10-2004, 03:15 PM
No real news from KW: they've parted ways with Magglio, the Dye story about how he rejected 4 better deals because he already had a deal with us, he disagrees about how Boras values his clients and KW describes himself as being open, they like to keep quiet and be under the radar

Right now they are talking about the NYY ARI SOX 3 way deal: Gammons said both Konerko and Garland to the Dbacks, WHAT?!?!?!?!?!!?
Yeah, if AZ won't give RJ an extension. What I don't get is where AZ is getting money to sign these free agents. Gammons said they have $55 million due in deferred compensation obligations and they have no cash with which to pay them.

munchman33
12-10-2004, 03:32 PM
Yeah, if AZ won't give RJ an extension. What I don't get is where AZ is getting money to sign these free agents. Gammons said they have $55 million due in deferred compensation obligations and they have no cash with which to pay them.The intricacies of their bankruptcy allow them to work out very fiscally beneficial deals with their creditors.

samram
12-10-2004, 03:47 PM
The intricacies of their bankruptcy allow them to work out very fiscally beneficial deals with their creditors.
Yeah, I understand that's why they're in bankruptcy, but usually creditors aren't crazy about debtors taking on more and more obligations. I'd like to know what type of financing they got for what purposes. If they got a loan just for on-field talent, that could explain things.