PDA

View Full Version : Flubs give up on trying to dump Sosa.

santo=dorf
12-10-2004, 02:13 AM
http://mlb.mlb.com/NASApp/mlb/mlb/news/mlb_news.jsp?ymd=20041209&content_id=920215&vkey=news_mlb&fext=.jsp

"And secondly -- and honestly -- as bad as the last weekend was, let's not forget that the guy has given the organization a lot of good years with absolutely no trouble," Hendry said. "He's played hard every day and played hurt every day and has missed very few games over his career. Was that supposed to be in teal? :?:

The charity money scandal, the brown bag in Caracas, the demanding a trade back in 2002, comparing himself to Jesus, showing up late to spring training, leaving the team early before the 2002 All-Star break to join his wife who cut herself with a knife, The roid rage incident with Rick Riley, the corked bat, and the demand for an apology after he came clean about cheating.......

No problems at all. :rolleyes:

MUsoxfan
12-10-2004, 02:23 AM
I think he spoke in teal, but the writer forgot to write in teal.

doublem23
12-10-2004, 02:43 AM
The charity money scandal, the brown bag in Caracas, the demanding a trade back in 2002, comparing himself to Jesus, showing up late to spring training, leaving the team early before the 2002 All-Star break to join his wife who cut herself with a knife, The roid rage incident with Rick Riley, the corked bat, and the demand for an apology after he came clean about cheating.......

Up, up, up... Let's not forget walking out on his team during the final game of last year, not to mention his obnoxious boombox.

JKryl
12-10-2004, 08:44 AM
I see if I stay at WSI much longer, I'm going to have to get a UIC Flames logo to go with my posts.

munchman33
12-10-2004, 08:46 AM
I see if I stay at WSI much longer, I'm going to have to get a UIC Flames logo to go with my posts.
If you get one, email it to me too.

DumpJerry
12-10-2004, 02:42 PM
The statement from the Flubs that Scammy has been trouble free for years proves that denial is not only a river in Egypt, but it is the tallest mountain in North America, or is that Denali?

To say Scammy has been trouble free is like saying Nebraska is a mountain climbing haven.

Foulke You
12-11-2004, 02:53 AM
http://mlb.mlb.com/NASApp/mlb/mlb/news/mlb_news.jsp?ymd=20041209&content_id=920215&vkey=news_mlb&fext=.jsp

Was that supposed to be in teal? :?:

:)

StillMissOzzie
12-11-2004, 04:51 PM
Just for the record, I don't believe Hendry for a second, especially after Dusty Baker came out in today's Tribune refuting Sosa's accusations. Nothing like raking up fresh coals while the GM is telling everyone that there will be no deal.

SMO
:gulp:
Beer tasting at Famous Liquors today!

NonetheLoaiza
12-11-2004, 05:40 PM
sometimes i get angry at how ignorant some people are about the REAL sammy sosa. throughout everything that happened in the past, people still thought he was a class act. at least we at wsi have known from the beginning the guy was a loser.