PDA

View Full Version : KW scheduled for MJH today....

Mickster
12-08-2004, 10:37 AM
KW is scheduled to be on Mac Jurko & Harry sometime today. I will update the time as soon as I get it.

www.am1000.com (http://www.am1000.com) for those without access to a radio.

Baby Fisk
12-08-2004, 10:39 AM
I'm dying to hear what Plan F is. Keep us posted.

WSox8404
12-08-2004, 10:40 AM
This should be good. More rambling about how they are waiting for the right (cheap) move. Waiting while most of the top players are being signed one by one. I can't stand the sox sometimes as much as I love them.

Jjav829
12-08-2004, 10:44 AM
Ok, who wants to bet that at some point in this interview we get a comment about how the Sox jumped the market early in trading for Garcia and Contreras, and that those trades were really like two free agent signings?

Tekijawa
12-08-2004, 10:52 AM
My chips are on at least two out of the three of these quotes being said...

"We're very High on Juan Uribe."
"Willy Has been working his but off and fill in nicely at secon next year"
"All Joe (Borchard or Crede) Needs is just a little mor confidence"

Rocky Soprano
12-08-2004, 11:01 AM
:KW

"We have a team full of grinders. We will be a competitive team, we will have fun. "

JRIG
12-08-2004, 11:01 AM
My chips are on at least two out of the three of these quotes being said...

"We're very High on Juan Uribe."
"Willy Has been working his but off and fill in nicely at secon next year"
"All Joe (Borchard or Crede) Needs is just a little mor confidence"
"Jason Grilli showed us last year that he was a grinder. We need more pitchers like him on our staff."

Tekijawa
12-08-2004, 11:02 AM
"Ozzie now has a year of managing under his belt and we're expecting great things this year!"

wdelaney72
12-08-2004, 11:06 AM
All those will likely be said, but I still believe Kenny will sign a FA SP. Whether it's a good one, that's up for debate.

santo=dorf
12-08-2004, 11:11 AM
Please God, give Odalis Perez a sign to come to the White Sox.

SoxxoS
12-08-2004, 11:13 AM
Ok, who wants to bet that at some point in this interview we get a comment about how the Sox jumped the market early in trading for Garcia and Contreras, and that those trades were really like two free agent signings?
The problem is we had those guys for 2-3 months...and that team didn't win or play very well second half. So we want some improvements. Not to mention we gave up Reed for Garcia so that really isn't a FA signing.

Actually, I am not sure if JR knows that you can sign players in the offseason without having to give anything but money up.

:reinsy

"Yep. No idea."

bobj4400
12-08-2004, 11:20 AM

Exactly my thoughts. There is no way this interview concludes without that statement (or some form of it).

What garbage. I have not felt this hopeless about the White Sox in a long time. They just do absolutely nothing to prove to me that they have any idea how to win.

Dick Allen
12-08-2004, 11:24 AM
Just what I'm looking forward to: more lip service on the air waves. No sleeping pills needed.

Justafan
12-08-2004, 11:32 AM
:KW (http://www.whitesoxinteractive.com/vbulletin/misc.php?do=getsmilies&wysiwyg=1&forumid=5#)
" We are better then the Twins and have been for the last three years. Ask any of our players and they will tell you exactly that. I agree with them".

southsider17
12-08-2004, 11:32 AM
The problem is we had those guys for 2-3 months...and that team didn't win or play very well second half. So we want some improvements. Not to mention we gave up Reed for Garcia so that really isn't a FA signing.

Actually, I am not sure if JR knows that you can sign players in the offseason without having to give anything but money up.

"Yep. No idea."
:reinsy "Give anything but money up? What else is there?"

Deadguy
12-08-2004, 12:19 PM
"Kenny is meeting with MJH today? Mellisa Joan Hart would make a terrific 5th starter."

cheeses_h_rice
12-08-2004, 12:21 PM
KW is also going to be on the Score with Boers and Bernstein at 1:40 or so.

Jjav829
12-08-2004, 03:16 PM
Does anyone know what time KW is going to be on MJH? I didn't hear them say anything at the beginning of the show? I'm wondering if they said anything in their tease at 2:40.

SoxFan78
12-08-2004, 05:12 PM
KW won't be on MJH today. He got bumped for Jack Del Rio, coach of the Jacksonville Jags. MJH said that they rather would of interviewed the coach because that was the only time he could come on.

But for all you Cub Fans, they talked to Jim Hendry for a good 10 minutes.

ESPN 1000 is still the Sox flagship station right????????

hellenicsoxfan
12-08-2004, 05:31 PM
KW won't be on MJH today. He got bumped for Jack Del Rio, coach of the Jacksonville Jags. MJH said that they rather would of interviewed the coach because that was the only time he could come on.

ESPN 1000 is still the Sox flagship station right????????They also found time to talk to Cub Todd Walker. Way to sell the product guys. With the winter meetings coming up, this would be a good time to have KW on and ask him some hard and serious questions about the direction of the Sox. Granted, he probably would try not to give any great answers, but I would have loved to hear McNeil hit him with some hard questions and attempt to make him answer Sox fans' questions. Instead they opt for an ass kissing interview with Todd Walker.

WHarris13
12-08-2004, 05:32 PM
Wow, MJH are driving me crazy today.
Just said MB and JC are our only good pitchers...uhhh, wow are you a ****ing retard?

They also sucked Hendry for getting Blanco, and then bashed KW for getting Hermanson.

Jjav829
12-08-2004, 06:24 PM

ESPN 1000 is still the Sox flagship station right????????Ha, lovely. You know, I'm sure Chicago fans just couldn't wait to hear from Jack Del Rio. :rolleyes:

Screw them then. I used to listen to North in the afternoons, but I took a liking to MJH instead. They've been on my dial if the afternoons since. If they're going to continue to do this crap, I'll jump back to the Score and listen to Rick Telander, Hood, and Buffone (and get smarter). At least J. Hood should be good for some Sox talk.

Mac gets all pissy because "his calendar says November/December" so apparently that's not the time to talk baseball....except when there's a chance to talk Cubs baseball.