PDA

View Full Version : Soxfest Question

mymanmaggs30
12-04-2004, 02:32 PM
i have a question about the 2005 Soxfest. Does anyone know the actual schedule (meaning who will be there each day)? If not do u know when that info will be coming out?? Thanks

JKryl
12-04-2004, 03:27 PM
i have a question about the 2005 Soxfest. Does anyone know the actual schedule (meaning who will be there each day)? If not do u know when that info will be coming out?? Thanks
I don't think the Sox even know the schedule yet. They're announcing players as they commit. It probably won't be finalized until the beginning of January.

Rocklive99
12-04-2004, 04:32 PM
It's usually a few days before the first day of Soxfest, sometimes a week, and it gets posted on whitesox.com . No matter who you want to see, I suggest getting there early

bafiarocks03
12-04-2004, 07:35 PM
Yea..well i'll get there early i just gotta know what day to buy tickets for, because i can only go one day, and i wanna go the day willie harris is there~ that is my problem! :(:

Soxzilla
12-04-2004, 09:01 PM
Yea..well i'll get there early i just gotta know what day to buy tickets for, because i can only go one day, and i wanna go the day willie harris is there~ that is my problem! :(:
I want to ask Hawk how many wins Judy will get this year.

Playing for the Diamondbacks.

:bandance: :bandance:

HITMEN OF 77
12-04-2004, 09:31 PM
IIRC Willie was there all 3 days last year. He was at the Atrium bar on Friday night as well.

bafiarocks03
12-04-2004, 10:32 PM
IIRC Willie was there all 3 days last year. He was at the Atrium bar on Friday night as well.

So hopefully he'll be there all 3 again this year, and it doesn't matter what day i go!?:bandance: :bandance:

JKryl
12-04-2004, 11:02 PM
So hopefully he'll be there all 3 again this year, and it doesn't matter what day i go!?:bandance: :bandance:
Call the main office and ask for Brooks Boyer, or one of his assistants. They should tell you what they know as of now.