PDA

View Full Version : Fellow Sox Fans, I Need Your Help...

WhiteSoxFan84
12-03-2004, 11:42 AM
I've been collecting the White Sox magnetic calenders since 2000. I have them all up on my refrigrator with each game marked as a win or loss. However, I was unable to pick up this past season's schedule. I tried to e-mail the White Sox and see if they can send me one (like they did in 2003), but they never responded.

I was wondering if any of you know how I can obtain one or if any of you have any lying around that are extras or you just do not need the one you have. I would really be greatful. Thank you for your time.

SOXSINCE'70
12-03-2004, 11:46 AM
I might be able to help you out.I think I have several
extras.Get back to me.I subscribed to this thread.
I'll answer as soon as I can.Definitely within 24 hrs
or sooner.

Rocky Soprano
12-03-2004, 12:21 PM
You can have mine, its still on my fridge.

PM me you address and I will put in the mail.

Mickster
12-03-2004, 12:38 PM
I have a handful in my office. PM me with your address and I'll put it in the mail today and you'll have it tomorrow...

Brian26
12-03-2004, 01:34 PM
Somewhat related to this...

Does anyone have the White Sox calender from this year? There's a typo next to "Wed" for the month of December.

Rocky Soprano
12-03-2004, 01:36 PM

Does anyone have the White Sox calender from this year? There's a typo next to "Wed" for the month of December.
Wow, hadnt noticed that. I have one here at work.

whitesoxwilkes
12-03-2004, 01:36 PM
I've been collecting the White Sox magnetic calenders since 2000. I have them all up on my refrigrator with each game marked as a win or loss. However, I was unable to pick up this past season's schedule. I tried to e-mail the White Sox and see if they can send me one (like they did in 2003), but they never responded.

I was wondering if any of you know how I can obtain one or if any of you have any lying around that are extras or you just do not need the one you have. I would really be greatful. Thank you for your time.
Still need one? PM me, I have like 4 extras.

Brian26
12-03-2004, 01:37 PM
Wow, hadnt noticed that. I have one here at work.

Yeah, I just noticed yesterday when I flipped it over. It says "wedt."

Where is that crack editing staff? :D:

SouthSide_HitMen
12-03-2004, 11:20 PM
Wow - this is like everyone in Bedford Falls coming to George Bailey's rescue!

WinningUgly!
12-03-2004, 11:36 PM
Wow - this is like everyone in Bedford Falls coming to George Bailey's rescue!
I'm collecting one hundred dollar bills...

Who can help me out? :tongue:

voodoochile
12-03-2004, 11:42 PM

Who can help me out? :tongue:
JR how did you get access to WU's account? :o:

Jabroni
12-03-2004, 11:54 PM
JR how did you get access to WU's account? :o::) :) :)

But he will be spending those $100 dollar bills on some free agent signings... right?

Ol' No. 2
12-04-2004, 10:02 AM

Who can help me out? :tongue:Here's one. There's plenty more where that came from.
http://www.nexternal.com/promote247/images/dollar.jpg

WhiteSoxFan84
12-05-2004, 02:13 AM
Thanks a ton to everyone. You guys really did come to my rescue. I'm just really upset about the Sox web guys not responding at all to my requests. :angry:

In 2003 they responded the same day to my e-mail and had the schedule in my mailbox within 2 days.

SOXSINCE'70
12-05-2004, 09:57 AM
I spoke too soon.My parents threw all my old schedules out
(I store my excess stuff at their house).Check with Mickster,
Rocky Soprano or WhiteSox Wilkes.They'll hook you up.

Sorry.:(: :(:

mike squires
12-06-2004, 08:57 PM

I was at the Champaign mall a few weeks ago and there as a small card show. A booth had a lot of SOx/Cubs/Bears realted items. There was a handful of things from the 82-85 era. One of the items was a calander with Hawk on the cover. Pics of Fisk, Baines...an old baseball digest that I remember my Dad picking up for me with Salame Borojas on the front and other items. I should have picked them up...