PDA

View Full Version : Stupid Cubs

I want to date Tj
12-02-2004, 11:07 PM
Radio was invented... Cubs fans got to hear their team lose.

TV was invented... Cubs fans got to see their team lose.

Baseball added 14 teams... Cubs fans get to see and hear their team lose to more clubs.

Man landed on the moon... as have several home runs given up by Cubs pitchers.

Thirteen baseball players have won the Triple Crown; several thanked Cubs pitchers.

CubsfansareDRUNK
12-02-2004, 11:26 PM
i HATE to say it..but if you're going to criticize the cubs...do it in a different way. we dont really have any room to be talking about who won the last world series because frankly, we're right up there. Make fun of their field, or how their fans are losers with no lives..or how they're drunk all the time, hence my name

munchman33
12-03-2004, 10:00 AM
i HATE to say it..but if you're going to criticize the cubs...do it in a different way. we dont really have any room to be talking about who won the last world series because frankly, we're right up there. Make fun of their field, or how their fans are losers with no lives..or how they're drunk all the time, hence my name
I really hate the Cubs. So this doesn't bother me one bit. On with smear campaign!!!

Kilroy
12-03-2004, 10:46 AM
Instead of that, try this idea: Ignore the ****ing Cubs.

wdelaney72
12-03-2004, 11:34 AM
Instead of that, try this idea: Ignore the ****ing Cubs.
Agreed. I have submitted countless posts at this here site urging people to just get over the Cubs. It's just so old and a complete waste of air.

Wsoxmike59
12-05-2004, 10:15 AM
I really hate the Cubs. So this doesn't bother me one bit. On with smear campaign!!!
Me too Munchman! Click on the link to enjoy hating the Cubs.

http://editorial.gettyimages.com/source/search/details_pop.aspx?iid=51685915&cdi=0

munchman33
12-05-2004, 10:30 AM
Me too Munchman! Click on the link to enjoy hating the Cubs.

http://editorial.gettyimages.com/source/search/details_pop.aspx?iid=51685915&cdi=0
Ahhh.....The first in a series of great moments in Cub-hating history. :D:

LongLiveFisk
12-05-2004, 11:55 AM
Agreed. I have submitted countless posts at this here site urging people to just get over the Cubs. It's just so old and a complete waste of air.
I agree with this as well. Talking about them, even in a bad way, proves they are on your mind. If it's just in the "talking baseball" section and you're talking about trades or something like that, just like with any other team, that would be different. But ripping on them just for the sake of ripping on them shows their fans we are "obsessed" with them. No mention of them in this way on WSI (not due to moderators removing posts but WSI members just not posting it in the first place) would be a great way to start proving that we're not.

And just for the record, I can't stand them either but that doesn't mean I have to stoop to someone else's level. Be the bigger person (so to speak)! :wink: