PDA

View Full Version : Haha vizquel

Spiff
10-13-2001, 04:45 PM
Did anyone else see this?

3-0 count and the ball comes in, it's hardly in the glove before he flips the bat and is halfway to first. Then comes, "Strrrrrrrrike!"

So he trots back to the plate.

He doesn't exactly have a reputation as a good hitter so I don't know why he expects to influence the umpire like that. He just looked like a jackass.

OutcastRadio
10-13-2001, 06:33 PM
Originally posted by Wh1teSox00
Did anyone else see this?

3-0 count and the ball comes in, it's hardly in the glove before he flips the bat and is halfway to first. Then comes, "Strrrrrrrrike!"

So he trots back to the plate.

He doesn't exactly have a reputation as a good hitter so I don't know why he expects to influence the umpire like that. He just looked like a jackass.

Yeah, I'm sure right about now he feels terrible about it.

Say, I noticed you didn't mention what Vizquel did eventually do during that at-bat. He singled.

FarWestChicago
10-13-2001, 06:42 PM
Originally posted by Outcast Radio
Say, I noticed you didn't mention what Vizquel did eventually do during that at-bat. He singled. Big deal. Everybody is getting hits against the M's today. :)

OutcastRadio
10-13-2001, 07:09 PM
Originally posted by FarWestChicago
Big deal. Everybody is getting hits against the M's today. :)

Ain't it great?

Spiff
10-13-2001, 07:34 PM

Yeah, I'm sure right about now he feels terrible about it.

Say, I noticed you didn't mention what Vizquel did eventually do during that at-bat. He singled.

I don't really think it matters what he did after the fact. The Mariners eventually ended the ending, does that render his hit meaningless?

And no, he probably doesn't feel terrible about it. This is the same b*tch who whined about Arthur Rhodes' earring.

OutcastRadio
10-14-2001, 01:25 AM
Originally posted by Wh1teSox00

I don't really think it matters what he did after the fact. The Mariners eventually ended the ending, does that render his hit meaningless?

No, since he did come around to score. And then he did it again, and again, and again.

Feeling a little tense today or something??? Relax a bit.

KempersRS
10-14-2001, 01:27 AM

No, since he did come around to score. And then he did it again, and again, and again.

Feeling a little tense today or something??? Relax a bit.

:troll