PDA

View Full Version : Jerry Crasnick,espn

rwcescato
11-19-2004, 02:41 PM
CRASNICK WAS DOING AN ANSWER AND QUESTION DEAL ON THE HOT STOVE LEAGUE. AFTER JUST ABOUT EVERY TEAM WAS MENTIONED I WROTE: WHAT ABOUT THE WHITE SOX? DO WE EVEN EXIST? IT MUST HAVE CAUGHT HIS ATTENTION. HE RESPONDED IMMEDIATELY WITH YES YOU DO EXIST. HE THEN SUGGESTED ORLANDO CABRERO OR EDGAR RENTARIA AS POSSIBLE SS.
THOUGHT EVE RYONE MIGHT GET A LAUGH FROM THAT.
RICH :bandance:

WHarris13
11-19-2004, 02:48 PM
Caps Lock=bad!

Jurr
11-19-2004, 05:27 PM
The Sox aren't sexy enough to be talked about in the media. Period. Everyone wants to hear about Yankees, Red Sox, Cubs, Braves, and Dodgers. It's not going to get a media guy props to talk about teams outside of that circle. The media flat out sucks.

Lip Man 1
11-20-2004, 12:30 PM
Jurr:

Yea the Sox averaging a stout 83 wins per season since 1998 has nothing to do with it!

How many years again since a World Series appearance?

Yea it's all that damned media's fault no one talks or gives a damn about the White Sox.

Lip

Jabroni
11-20-2004, 12:52 PM
Jurr:

Yea the Sox averaging a stout 83 wins per season since 1998 has nothing to do with it!

How many years again since a World Series appearance?

Yea it's all that damned media's fault no one talks or gives a damn about the White Sox.

Lip:dtroll: Someone put a leash on this friggin' guy.:dtroll:

Lip Man 1
11-20-2004, 10:09 PM
Someone tell Jabroni (all of 143 posts) to get a clue.

Lip

Huisj
11-20-2004, 10:31 PM
:dtroll: Someone put a leash on this friggin' guy.:dtroll:

Get a clue.

Brian26
11-20-2004, 10:34 PM

Lip
Yeah, I had to defend Rocky yesterday, and I'll do the same for Lip. Nobody with 143 posts should be calling Lip a troll. Lip pisses me off sometimes, but he's not a troll.

OG4LIFE
11-21-2004, 12:08 AM

Lip
sorry if this gets bumped to the roadhouse...

something i've noticed, but havent said anything yet- i dont get it... if someone doesnt have 1000 posts they're an idiot?

maybe they just found the site a few years later, and dont post every/every other day. doesnt really have much to do with how much they like the sox or necessarily how right or wrong their opinions may be. i've seen people with several thousand posts and people with 10 posts say both equally moronic and equally insightful and intelligent remarks. get over yourselves.

munchman33
11-21-2004, 03:28 PM
Yeah, I had to defend Rocky yesterday, and I'll do the same for Lip. Nobody with 143 posts should be calling Lip a troll. Lip pisses me off sometimes, but he's not a troll.I disagree. I don't even think Lip's really a Sox fan. Maybe he used to be, but somewhere between losing for as long as he's been alive and Reinsdorf's ownership and his qualms with that, Lip ceased being a Sox fan. I've been on these boards for over a year and I've never once seen him right anything remotely positive about the White Sox. His posts either complain about the players, the ownership, or are retorting someone else's misguided confidence in the team.

Anyway, :hijacked:

FightingBillini
11-21-2004, 04:02 PM
I disagree. I don't even think Lip's really a Sox fan. Maybe he used to be, but somewhere between losing for as long as he's been alive and Reinsdorf's ownership and his qualms with that, Lip ceased being a Sox fan. I've been on these boards for over a year and I've never once seen him right anything remotely positive about the White Sox. His posts either complain about the players, the ownership, or are retorting someone else's misguided confidence in the team.

Anyway, :hijacked:I agree. People should look on the bright side. I mean we.....
Um, we have a few.....
And there was that one....
Uh, a little help here
:reinsy "psss psss psss" (whispers)

Oh yeah, we won the division 4 year ago, and our park now looks respectable.
:reinsy
"And why do you think that is? I do it for the fans, becuase thats what I am and thats who I care about!"

CarlosMay'sThumb
11-21-2004, 05:46 PM
Yeah, I had to defend Rocky yesterday, and I'll do the same for Lip. Nobody with 143 posts should be calling Lip a troll. Lip pisses me off sometimes, but he's not a troll.As the person that Rocky called a troll first, after he had no clue about what he was talking about (he thought Colon was acquired by the Sox as a free agent), I think you might want to use a better example.:rolleyes:

Lip Man 1
11-21-2004, 07:39 PM
Munchman another solid member of the **** club.

Keep thinking positively Munch, that and a buck might get you a cup of coffee.
Lip

munchman33
11-21-2004, 09:02 PM
Munchman another solid member of the **** club.

Keep thinking positively Munch, that and a buck might get you a cup of coffee.
Lip
LOL. :cool: I may never agree with you Lip, but I still think you're a funny guy.