PDA

View Full Version : Season Ticket Sales

SoxFan78
11-16-2004, 09:13 AM
Does anybody know when Season Ticket plans will go on sale? I saw the 9/13 ticket plans go on sale now and am just wondering when I can get my chance to buy season tickets. I have been emailing the season ticket reps at the White Sox and cannot get an answer from them. If somebody knows, please let me know.

whitesoxwilkes
11-16-2004, 09:27 AM
All current season ticket holders have had their invoices since early October, so season tickets are definitely on sale. Try giving them a call at 312.674.1000 and let 'em know you're interested.

ode to veeck
11-16-2004, 10:54 AM
Give them a call and ask if they've signed Maggs or any other significant FA, and then say "oh, never mind" and hang up.

ewokpelts
11-16-2004, 11:39 AM
Does anybody know when Season Ticket plans will go on sale? I saw the 9/13 ticket plans go on sale now and am just wondering when I can get my chance to buy season tickets. I have been emailing the season ticket reps at the White Sox and cannot get an answer from them. If somebody knows, please let me know.
call my guy, Brian Jordan at 312-674-5328, or email him at bjordan@chisox.com
Tell him Gene sent ya.

Gene

thecell
11-16-2004, 12:58 PM
You can call my rep, maybe she can give you my package since I'm not renewing.

SoxFan78
11-16-2004, 01:05 PM
call my guy, Brian Jordan at 312-674-5328, or email him at bjordan@chisox.com
Tell him Gene sent ya.

GeneThats who I have been dealing with. He just hasn't gotten back to me. I called the season ticket number, and at least got prices for the split season tickets. I guess orders won't be taken for another couple of weeks. I sure don't know what the hold up is.

duke of dorwood
11-16-2004, 01:09 PM
I just couldnt write a big check to these guys right now-I been thru this too long

duke of dorwood
11-16-2004, 01:14 PM
When you have successive mediocre seasons and raise ticket prices, and have no commitment to be the best team in the league, it just dont make sense to spend ticket money right now.

Think small, spend big-not me.

JKryl
11-16-2004, 01:19 PM
Does anybody know when Season Ticket plans will go on sale? I saw the 9/13 ticket plans go on sale now and am just wondering when I can get my chance to buy season tickets. I have been emailing the season ticket reps at the White Sox and cannot get an answer from them. If somebody knows, please let me know. Call 312 674 1000 and ask for Brooks Boyer, he's the VP in charge of marketing, etc. He'll get you some action. By the way, he's a nice guy that does seem to have the fans in mind. He'll help.

ewokpelts
11-16-2004, 02:14 PM
Thats who I have been dealing with. He just hasn't gotten back to me. I called the season ticket number, and at least got prices for the split season tickets. I guess orders won't be taken for another couple of weeks. I sure don't know what the hold up is.it may have a lot to do with them still trying to get renewals in.....email him again and let me know what happens
Gene

BeerHandle
11-16-2004, 02:16 PM
Call 312 674 1000 and ask for Brooks Boyer, he's the VP in charge of marketing, etc. He'll get you some action. By the way, he's a nice guy that does seem to have the fans in mind. He'll help.
I like Brooks; however, with the increase in ticket prices it will be difficult for him to get Butts in the Seats, which is HIS MAIN JOB.

Thanks JR, you just lost a season ticket holder.

El Kenballo
11-16-2004, 10:26 PM
Thats who I have been dealing with. He just hasn't gotten back to me. I called the season ticket number, and at least got prices for the split season tickets. I guess orders won't be taken for another couple of weeks. I sure don't know what the hold up is.

call greg hodges at 312-674-5324
or GHODGES@chisox.com

i talk to him quite alot.

NonetheLoaiza
11-16-2004, 10:57 PM
i know that they have had trouble getting in all of the renewals and sorting them out so its taking a tad bit longer than they expected for the renewals. but after that, things will be open and more easily figured out.

ewokpelts
11-17-2004, 01:11 AM
i know that they have had trouble getting in all of the renewals and sorting them out so its taking a tad bit longer than they expected for the renewals. but after that, things will be open and more easily figured out.haw!
I'm suprised i renewed!

Gene