PDA

View Full Version : Minnie/Ozzie plans online

chisoxmike
11-15-2004, 07:15 PM
...or otherwise called the 9-game and 13-game plans.

If anyone is interested they are avaiable now on the sox site. I caved and got the 13-game plan (ozzie)

I bet getting these plans are the only way to go to opening day, cubs. Which sucks. I'm not a fan how they dont tell you how much your card was charged after you submit the order though.:?:

munchman33
11-15-2004, 08:01 PM

If anyone is interested they are avaiable now on the sox site. I caved and got the 13-game plan (ozzie)

I bet getting these plans are the only way to go to opening day, cubs. Which sucks. I'm not a fan how they dont tell you how much your card was charged after you submit the order though.:?:

The reason is because they haven't determined your tickets and sections yet. Once season ticket holders' tickets are sold and they are given options on extra tickets, all other sales are made.

chisoxmike
11-15-2004, 10:30 PM
The reason is because they haven't determined your tickets and sections yet. Once season ticket holders' tickets are sold and they are given options on extra tickets, all other sales are made.

Thats right... I remember that from the starting nine plan last year. As I recall, it wasn't too long after I placed my order when I got the price of the whole plan. I would imagine tickets not being sent out until March though.

ewokpelts
11-15-2004, 10:39 PM

I bet getting these plans are the only way to go to opening day, cubs. Which sucks. I'm not a fan how they dont tell you how much your card was charged after you submit the order though.:?:and parking went up too....now it does feel like a cubs game
Gene