PDA

View Full Version : Saint Hudson?

Pete_SSAC
10-11-2001, 10:50 PM
Let me guess this straight, Hudson, the same guy who was shoutin' and yellin and calling Mark Buehrle a M'F'er from the dugout is the world's nicest guy? Come on FOX.

As long as I bring this up, does anyone else think that FOX is doing terrible? The camera work is crap (next time the camera pan like it's home run, but is really as lazy fly I'm gonna scream) and that the annoucers are crap. Anyone else notice that they repeatedly talked about yesterday's game during the M's/Tribe game today, although there WAS no game yesterday.

Spiff
10-11-2001, 10:55 PM
Originally posted by Pete_SSAC
Let me guess this straight, Hudson, the same guy who was shoutin' and yellin and calling Mark Buehrle a M'F'er from the dugout is the world's nicest guy? Come on FOX.

As long as I bring this up, does anyone else think that FOX is doing terrible? The camera work is crap (next time the camera pan like it's home run, but is really as lazy fly I'm gonna scream) and that the annoucers are crap. Anyone else notice that they repeatedly talked about yesterday's game during the M's/Tribe game today, although there WAS no game yesterday.

Yes I noticed that and it bugged the crap out of me. They couldn't even remember it was two days ago. And ughh Rex Hudler is the worst announcer ever. Ever. He sounds like something out of a videogame. "Jamie Moyer is very crafty...very hard to hit. He is not the fastest thrower...but he will get you out."

And Steve Lyons the other night, this was classic; "There is no question that that fact is definitely a possibility."

At least we don't have to listen to Costas.

Pete_SSAC
10-11-2001, 10:56 PM
The camera work is crap (next time the camera pan like it's home run, but is really as lazy fly I'm gonna scream)

Paul O'Neil just poped up.

ARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHH HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jerry_Manuel
10-12-2001, 12:06 AM
Originally posted by Wh1teSox00
At least we don't have to listen to Costas.

:costas
I have better things to do, so piss off.

RichieRichAllen
10-12-2001, 12:46 AM
I actually turned off the games today and watched scoring on the net. I caught replays later on ESPN. The Fox teams are awful. I get more irritated and frustrated listening to the inanity of their broadcasts by the day.

Who was the moron talking to Giuliani on the first Yankees/A's broadcast? Did he feel compelled to fawn over him for the full 1/2 inning? It was the SOS.....nothing new to say. So why not just broadcast the game, idiot?

I've heard McCarver's voice during the NL games, but it seems to be placed in the background noise. Hey, give me McCarver over any of the other putzes over there!

God, I hate FOX more and more and more and more........

doublem23
10-12-2001, 04:34 PM
Originally posted by Pete_SSAC

To back up my fellow baseball player, anyone who's ever played baseball on a level higher than the little leagues knows that players act differently when in the dugout than when out. Some of my friends on my team are the nicest guys in the world, but stick them in that uniform and they become animals.

Plus, I can see how he'd yell at Buehrle cuz Buerhle did hit one of his teammates. I've yelled at opposing pitchers who pegged one of my teammates...

Baseball is an enigma wrapped in a riddle wrapped in a vest. Or is that Nelson Muntz?