PDA

View Full Version : Cubs Future

soxwon
11-06-2004, 12:16 AM
im appealing to Baseball Fans not just Sox fans.
To me the Cubs should, give it up and Rebuild for the Future.
Dump, alou, sosa, nomar, play the kids!
I hear they have some very good prospects in the minors!!
I know some of you will say "who cares", but since they are our enemy, and share a city, they are part of our lives.Like it or not.

When do you think they will stat rebuilding?
after next season?

CubsfansareDRUNK
11-06-2004, 12:45 AM
[QUOTE=soxwon]I know some of you will say "who cares",
[QUOTE]

damn right!
:whocares
ok, so its "baseball"
im a sox fan not a cubs fan. the only time i pay attention to the cubs is when they are losing. (which always happens)

SoxFan76
11-06-2004, 04:39 AM
edit, I say dumb stuff when I'm drunk...

I don't think the Cubs will be contenders for awhile.

jackbrohamer
11-06-2004, 10:13 AM
I know some of you will say "who cares", but since they are our enemy, and share a city, they are part of our lives.Like it or not.
They're not part of mine. I just wish their fans would **** and I know that will never happen.

kittle42
11-07-2004, 01:20 PM
im appealing to Baseball Fans not just Sox fans.
To me the Cubs should, give it up and Rebuild for the Future.
Dump, alou, sosa, nomar, play the kids!
I hear they have some very good prospects in the minors!!
That's ridiculous. A team with that kind of pitching and hitters like Ramirez, Lee, and Patterson who came one game from the playoffs should just pack it in? If the Sox were in that situation and rebuilt, we'd be screaming bloody murder worse than the White Flag trade. Quit talking out of your....

RKMeibalane
11-07-2004, 01:38 PM
I'm sorry, but...

:threadsucks

soxwon
11-07-2004, 09:19 PM
That's ridiculous. A team with that kind of pitching and hitters like Ramirez, Lee, and Patterson who came one game from the playoffs should just pack it in? If the Sox were in that situation and rebuilt, we'd be screaming bloody murder worse than the White Flag trade. Quit talking out of your....
they could have the yankees lineup and still wont win it.
thats why rebuild.
that team will never ever win it.

kittle42
11-08-2004, 01:36 AM
they could have the yankees lineup and still wont win it.
thats why rebuild.
that team will never ever win it.
???

They could have the Yankees' lineup and not win? Why, because their pitching sucks?

Worst....argument....ever.

Dan H
11-08-2004, 09:59 AM
I really don't care what the Cubs do. I just think their Disneyland bubble has burst. Their fans just don't realize it yet.

Baby Fisk
11-08-2004, 10:20 AM
Worst thread in a looooooong time, and that's sayin' somethin'.

kittle42
11-08-2004, 11:20 AM
Worst thread in a looooooong time, and that's sayin' somethin'.But he's "appealing to Baseball Fans not just Sox fans."

It is a thread for all!

Baby Fisk
11-08-2004, 11:31 AM
It is a thread for all!...but it's also a website for the miserable few that are White Sox Township. :cool: