PDA

View Full Version : Spring Training Schedule

Magglios_Girl
11-04-2004, 06:25 PM
Sorry if this has been posted already...but here's the ST schedule:

The White Sox released their Spring Training schedule Thursday, which includes a home game against Bonds and the Giants on March 7 at Tucson Electric Park and a road game in Scottsdale facing the Giants on March 24.

Cactus League play begins for the White Sox on Wed., March 2 at home against Colorado, and there are no games outside of Tucson until March 9 in Peoria against San Diego. The White Sox only have one split-squad game scheduled, with half the team facing the Rockies and the other half facing Arizona on Fri., March 4.

The White Sox play 30 spring games (15 home and road), with just nine in the Phoenix area. The White Sox face the Chicago Cubs twice, visiting HoHoKam Park in Mesa on March 14. The Cubs visit the White Sox in Tucson on March 18. All White Sox home games at TEP are scheduled for 1:05 p.m. MT starts, except for a 12:05 p.m. MT start on Thurs., March 31 vs. Colorado to conclude the spring season.

Tickets for all White Sox Spring Training games go on sale Jan. 22. A Spring Training broadcast schedule will be released at a later date.

http://chicago.whitesox.mlb.com/cws/downloads/springtraining_schedule_05.pdf

JKryl
11-04-2004, 09:00 PM
Thanks for the info, but I think you need to start researching a new name. I know! How about Scott Boras' girl! This way you won't have to change it, because he doesn't belong to any one team.

Sorry, the bitterness caused by Mags treason is leaking out. I couldn't control myself.:whiner:

Magglios_Girl
11-04-2004, 09:05 PM
I think you need to start researching a new name. I know! How about Scott Boras' girl! This way you won't have to change it, because he doesn't belong to any one team.
Haha :roflmao:
Yeah I'll just probably just change it to ChiSoxGirl that way I'll never have to change it for greedy players :angry:

Lip Man 1
11-04-2004, 09:06 PM
Interesting... the Sox / Cubs only play twice. It was just a few seasons ago they played three or even four times.

Lip

RKMeibalane
11-04-2004, 09:20 PM
Interesting... the Sox / Cubs only play twice. It was just a few seasons ago they played three or even four times.

Lip
:reinsy

"What does it matter? Arizona has always been a Cubs state."

santo=dorf
11-04-2004, 09:37 PM

Lip
I recall them playing each other only twice since at least 2002. Hell, how long has it been since the Sox got out of Sarasota? :?:

Viva Magglio
11-05-2004, 12:11 AM
Haha :roflmao:
Yeah I'll just probably just change it to ChiSoxGirl that way I'll never have to change it for greedy players :angry:
Speaking of changing names, how would I ditch "Viva Magglio" in favor of something else while preserving my posting statistical history?

As for ST, the schedule was the last bit of info I needed. Now, my 2005 spring trip to Tucson is all set with plane and hotel reservations confirmed!

SomebodyToldMe
11-05-2004, 12:15 AM

HAHAHA

Now THAT'S post of the week material!

Lip Man 1
11-05-2004, 12:57 PM
Santo:

According to the 2000 Sox media guide, they had 4 games slated against the Cubs. The first one was the 3rd game of the spring training season.

According to the 2001 Sox media guide, they had 3 games slated against the Cubs.

Lip

Medford Bobby
11-05-2004, 01:08 PM
:whiner: I wonder if the two added new teams (Rangers and KC) took away some Cup-Sox games. There was alway two in Tucson, usually early then late in spring training......seemed to me that has to be 4 guaranteed money making games for both franchises....but I guess those xtra Rockies games are more exciting:redneck

Hey let's meet for a Tucson SoxFest around Thanksgiving at Bobb Dobb's:gulp:

Magglios_Girl
11-05-2004, 06:38 PM
how would I ditch "Viva Magglio" in favor of something else while preserving my posting statistical history?
I was wondering how to do that too...:(:

skobabe8
11-05-2004, 11:52 PM
Awesome work, Maggs' Girl!!

soxwon
11-06-2004, 12:05 AM

To be politically correct, Arizona is a BLUE STATE? lol

JKryl
11-06-2004, 12:39 AM
Speaking of changing names, how would I ditch "Viva Magglio" in favor of something else while preserving my posting statistical history?

As for ST, the schedule was the last bit of info I needed. Now, my 2005 spring trip to Tucson is all set with plane and hotel reservations confirmed!
Try contacting one of the "parking lot attendants", you can find them at the top of the, "Interactive Forums", list. They're one of the names in, "bold".