PDA

View Full Version : tribute to........

spataro51
11-01-2004, 06:29 PM
I just regestered a domain name of www.curseofshoelessjoe.com (http://www.curseofshoelessjoe.com) I was wondering if i should make it a tribute to the sox being cursed or not being cursed. I am leaning to us being not cursed because i think we are just mismanaged through ownership being cheap etc. But also apart of me is supersticious that we are cursed. What do you guys think?

ScottyTheSoxFan
11-01-2004, 06:43 PM
i dont think the sox are cursed. at all.

Nellie_Fox
11-01-2004, 06:45 PM
I think we have had enough curse threads, that's what I think.

MUsoxfan
11-01-2004, 06:51 PM
I think we have had enough curse threads, that's what I think.

I second that motion

JKryl
11-01-2004, 06:59 PM
I just regestered a domain name of www.curseofshoelessjoe.com (http://www.curseofshoelessjoe.com/) I was wondering if i should make it a tribute to the sox being cursed or not being cursed. I am leaning to us being not cursed because i think we are just mismanaged through ownership being cheap etc. But also apart of me is supersticious that we are cursed. What do you guys think?
I have to agree with the rest of the guys, drop the curse crap, keep it for the Cubbies. We have enough problems already.

Jjav829
11-01-2004, 07:07 PM
I think you just wasted your money. You want to register a domain name and try to bring attention to something? There are better options.

Register a domain name to pay tribute to Frank Thomas and why he is such a great player. You can dispel all the myth's about Frank, compare him to other great players, and explain why he is a HOF'er.

Register a domain name about why the White Sox aren't cursed, but have a history of poor ownership and management. You can talk about all the crappy decisions made in White Sox history. You can make it into an argument about why the Sox need new ownership.

Hell, make a Bring Player X to the White Sox site. If nothing else, maybe White Sox management will find out about it and see how badly Sox fans want better players.

Along the same lines, you could go with the "fireronzook.com" type site and make a "firejerryreinsdorf.com" site. You could lay out a case for why Jerry Reinsdorf should no longer be the chairman for the White Sox.

IMO, you're just wasting your time with the curseofshoelessjoe.com stuff .

SOXBOY
11-01-2004, 07:29 PM
WE ARE NOT CURSED!We just have a cheap owner who wants to do one thing, make money for himself.He will not spend it one ballplayers and that's the problem.

I_Liked_Manuel
11-01-2004, 08:38 PM
I just regestered a domain name of www.curseofshoelessjoe.com (http://www.curseofshoelessjoe.com) I was wondering if i should make it a tribute to the sox being cursed or not being cursed. I am leaning to us being not cursed because i think we are just mismanaged through ownership being cheap etc. But also apart of me is supersticious that we are cursed. What do you guys think?

i think you're a tool that wishes he was a cub fan

Palehose13
11-01-2004, 08:41 PM
Register a domain name to pay tribute to Frank Thomas and why he is such a great player. You can dispel all the myth's about Frank, compare him to other great players, and explain why he is a HOF'er.
That is a FABULOUS idea. I wish I had the time to do it. :(:

FightingBillini
11-01-2004, 08:53 PM
i think you're a tool that wishes he was a cub fan
Well, you liked Manuel, so you have no room to talk. lol
Seriously though, while the curse is bs, I think its wise to keep that domain. If ESPN decides to love the White Sox and spread this curse nonsense, that domain will be in big demand.

skobabe8
11-01-2004, 10:42 PM
Are you talking about the same ESPN i think you're talking about??? :?:

HITMEN OF 77
11-02-2004, 11:47 AM
Sorry but....
:threadsucks