PDA

View Full Version : question of the week.

idseer
10-31-2004, 03:25 PM
this is like asking which is worse for driving? missing your left front tire, your right front tire, your left rear tire, or your right rear tire?

there should be a way to choose MORE than one with this question .... or at least add an ALL OF THE ABOVE!

PaleHoseGeorge
10-31-2004, 03:33 PM
this is like asking which is worse for driving? missing your left front tire, your right front tire, your left rear tire, or your right rear tire?

there should be a way to choose MORE than one with this question .... or at least add an ALL OF THE ABOVE!
LOL! It's frustrating being a Sox Fan, eh id?
:wink:

The last choice ("Holy Cow! Boston was NEVER cursed like this!") is meant to be the bailout "all of the above" choice.
:tongue:

JKryl
10-31-2004, 11:52 PM
Agreed Pale Hose, I feel like a Russian hero in one of Chekov's storys. Doomed for all time, and accepting it as a way of life. I'm at a point now, where I feel if the Sox do make it all the way, and I'm still alive, I won't be able to afford to go to a game anymore.

Hey, maybe if that happens, JR will revive pay-per-view for everyone who can't afford a live game anymore!

idseer
11-02-2004, 04:46 PM
in any event, this seems to be the most even voting across the board i've ever seen for one of these questions.

i'm sure that means something.

mantis1212
11-02-2004, 04:55 PM
I'm a little young to remember these things from the early 80's...but looking at all of them lined up together- wow what a disaster JR has been