PDA

View Full Version : Already depressed

Whitesox029
10-30-2004, 09:32 PM
This is going to be one very long winter. I am not a Bears fan (thank God) I am not a Bulls fan (thank God)...Strictly Sox-Hawks. For the next 5 months I will have no sports games of interest to me to watch/attend at all. I already miss the Cell; it's a second home to me. I feel more comfortable there than I do at the dinner table in my own home sometimes. I just can't get enough of Sox baseball (Even if it's slightly-to-extremely stale most of the time).

MrRoboto83
10-30-2004, 09:34 PM
No baseball season is always the longest part of the year. Now we get to sit around and watch all the other teams picking up free agents while the Sox sit still.:angry:

chidavid18
10-30-2004, 10:23 PM
Try the chicago Wolves. At least they win

MRKARNO
10-30-2004, 10:29 PM
Try the chicago Wolves. At least they win

And Chelios should be playing for them by the end of the month.

Whitesox029
10-30-2004, 10:36 PM
I can't do that...that would be like trying to become a KC Cougars fan. It's minor league, I don't know any of the players, and I am mentally hardwired as a Blackhawks fan. Can't just switch.

....Call it Hawks pride. (? :?:?)

Jjav829
10-30-2004, 10:41 PM
I can't do that...that would be like trying to become a KC Cougars fan. It's minor league, I don't know any of the players, and I am mentally hardwired as a Blackhawks fan. Can't just switch.

....Call it Hawks pride. (? :?:?)I just find it funny that you say "thank God" you're not a Bulls or Bears fan, but yet openly admit to being a Hawks fan (probably the worst organization in sports). :o: :?:

Whitesox029
10-30-2004, 10:51 PM
I just find it funny that you say "thank God" you're not a Bulls or Bears fan, but yet openly admit to being a Hawks fan (probably the worst organization in sports). :o: :?:believe me that thought crossed my mind...I just couldn't think of a good reciprocal for "thank God"....I'm not one to blaspheme.
Besides that, I refuse to be ashamed of it. After all, it's isn't my fault they suck, is it?

Jjav829
10-30-2004, 10:58 PM
believe me that thought crossed my mind...I just couldn't think of a good reciprocal for "thank God"....I'm not one to blaspheme.
Besides that, I refuse to be ashamed of it. After all, it's isn't my fault they suck, is it?
I'm not talking about your use of "thank God". I'm just saying that I find it amusing that you say "thank God" after saying you're not a Bulls or Bears fan as if it is awful to be a Bears or Bulls fans. But then a few words later you say that you are Hawks fan as if that isn't ten times worse than being a Bulls or Bears fan.

Whitesox029
10-30-2004, 11:00 PM
I'm not talking about your use of "thank God". I'm just saying that I find it amusing that you say "thank God" after saying you're not a Bulls or Bears fan as if it is awful to be a Bears or Bulls fans. But then a few words later you say that you are Hawks fan as if that isn't ten times worse than being a Bulls or Bears fan.What I meant was that I'm allowed to feel happy that I'm not a fan of either of those losing teams, but I can never wish to not be a fan of the Hawks because I always will be...Might we be reading a bit too far into this?

chidavid18
10-31-2004, 07:34 AM
?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ????????????????????????????????????????????????

TornLabrum
10-31-2004, 08:02 AM
?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ????????????????????????????????????????????????
The Earth will continue spinning on its axis and revolving around the sun. The day will continue to be 24 hours long and the year a little over 365 days long. People will be born, grow up, reproduce, and die. Life will continue as we know it.

ewokpelts
10-31-2004, 10:24 AM
?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ????????????????????????????????????????????????It hasnt played here in chicago for quite some time.
Gene

MUsoxfan
10-31-2004, 10:30 AM
Only 109 days until pitchers and catchers report. I'll have college basketball to hold me over