PDA

View Full Version : whitesox interactive awards?

mike squires
10-28-2004, 08:35 AM
Has anyone ever mentioned this or been considered? If the mods or someoe wanted to take the time for the 1st whitesox interactve awards. Favorite poster, most knowledgeable, funniest, most nostalgic etc. etc...maybe it's a bad idea and noone would be interested, just a suggestion now that the season is over...what else is there to do?

Paulwny
10-28-2004, 08:40 AM
what else is there to do?

Continue arguing about JR and KW.

SoxFanTillDeath
10-28-2004, 08:49 AM
Has anyone ever mentioned this or been considered? If the mods or someoe wanted to take the time for the 1st whitesox interactve awards. Favorite poster, most knowledgeable, funniest, most nostalgic etc. etc...maybe it's a bad idea and noone would be interested, just a suggestion now that the season is over...what else is there to do?

Congratulations...you won. The trolls and 'nanas are all happy for you.

:bandance: :dtroll: :bandance: :dtroll: :bandance:

Just kidding. Might be a good idea, but do you have any idea what you're asking? That's a lot of posts to go through each year to find a few that you like. If someone has that much time on their hands, well, have at it.

munchman33
10-28-2004, 09:04 AM
They did that last year.

SoxFanTillDeath
10-28-2004, 09:18 AM
They did that last year.

That was easy.

Baby Fisk
10-28-2004, 09:25 AM
They did that last year.Here's the suggested awards thread (http://www.whitesoxinteractive.com/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=26986&page=1&pp=15&highlight=awards) from last year.

Palehose13
10-28-2004, 10:34 AM
I guess I don't have a shot at best newcomer again. :whiner:

batmanZoSo
10-28-2004, 02:46 PM
I nominate myself for the fastest poster of all time. Humbly, of course. Content is usually crap, but I can type with anybody! :D:

Unregistered
10-28-2004, 02:51 PM
Here's the suggested awards thread (http://www.whitesoxinteractive.com/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=26986&page=1&pp=15&highlight=awards) from last year. I'm totally taking Soxxos' "Least known Church Elder" title this year... :D: