PDA

View Full Version : Who will win the WS?

SoxEd
10-24-2004, 07:15 PM
OK, I haven't seen this question on here yet, so here goes:

I think the Cards are gonna win it in 6 games (although I'd prefer a Red Sox win).

Whaddy'all think?

batmanZoSo
10-24-2004, 10:07 PM
OK, I haven't seen this question on here yet, so here goes:

I think the Cards are gonna win it in 6 games (although I'd prefer a Red Sox win).

Whaddy'all think?

The Cardinals have plenty of World Championships to go around. In fact, aren't they second only to the Yankees with 9? There's no way the Red Sox don't do it. They have way too much momentum and the Cardinals just kinda stumbled through their series. They can't win on the road. You gotta root for the Red Sox. If they win it gives us hope in a sense.

SomebodyToldMe
10-24-2004, 10:22 PM
The Cardinals have plenty of World Championships to go around. In fact, aren't they second only to the Yankees with 9? There's no way the Red Sox don't do it. They have way too much momentum and the Cardinals just kinda stumbled through their series. They can't win on the road. You gotta root for the Red Sox. If they win it gives us hope in a sense.
Why would it give us hope? Honestly, the Bosox should win Championships more often. They seem to always have winning seasons and make the playoffs. Which is something our Sox have failed to do since 2000. (make the playoffs I mean)

batmanZoSo
10-24-2004, 10:27 PM
Why would it give us hope? Honestly, the Bosox should win Championships more often. They seem to always have winning seasons and make the playoffs. Which is something our Sox have failed to do since 2000. (make the playoffs I mean)

Because if they win, it'll prove that these droughts can end. Don't make it more complicated than that.