PDA

View Full Version : 2005 Tickets question

chisoxmike
10-24-2004, 02:40 PM
Hey guys, wondering if someone can help me out with this one.

I was wondering if the starting nine plan was going to be available for next season. I thought that was a great idea. But with the schedule out, and rumored price increases and the rumor of tickets going on sale at SoxFest this year I was thinking that the plan would not be available. Does anybody know? Thanks!

OzzieBall2004
10-24-2004, 05:15 PM
mike,

The nine game ticket plans will be available this coming season. Im working as an intern and we get started on November 1st. Also, you will have the opportunity to purchase at SoxFest as well.

chisoxmike
10-24-2004, 11:30 PM
mike,

The nine game ticket plans will be available this coming season. Im working as an intern and we get started on November 1st. Also, you will have the opportunity to purchase at SoxFest as well.

Thank you! Hey, how did you become an intern? Do you like it?

BeerHandle
10-25-2004, 03:28 PM
mike,

That is great news. I have had a split season package for the past four seasons and wanted to move to the 9 game package. My travel schedule for work has increased and I will not be able to get to as many games.

OzzieBall2004
10-25-2004, 04:14 PM
We start on November 1st, so I dont have much info yet, but I'll come back to this thread and let you know once I do.

GiveMeSox
10-25-2004, 04:20 PM
We start on November 1st, so I dont have much info yet, but I'll come back to this thread and let you know once I do.
You are now the official WSI "Inside Guy"

mantis1212
10-25-2004, 04:22 PM
mike,

That gotta be awesome landing that gig! Do you have a good chance of getting a permanent position after your internship?