PDA

View Full Version : The rebirth of Baseball

uscomiscular
10-22-2004, 11:58 AM
I don't think I'm alone in saying that this baseball post season has been extremely exciting. It has definetly been sme of the best baseball I've witnessed in my 30 years on this rock we call Earth. As a die hard Sox fan, I still found myself routing on the Twins in the first round (gotta stick with the Central)
The Red Sox coming back from 3-0 deficet against the hated Yankees was amazing. The Astros strong finish was impressive to say the least. Viewer ship was up throughout the LCS, prompting me to believe Baseball is back as Americas game.

Hangar18
10-22-2004, 04:54 PM
I don't think I'm alone in saying that this baseball post season has been extremely exciting. It has definetly been sme of the best baseball I've witnessed in my 30 years on this rock we call Earth. As a die hard Sox fan, I still found myself routing on the Twins in the first round (gotta stick with the Central)
The Red Sox coming back from 3-0 deficet against the hated Yankees was amazing. The Astros strong finish was impressive to say the least. Viewer ship was up throughout the LCS, prompting me to believe Baseball is back as Americas game.
This was definitely a very interesting LCS and Playoffs, but Baseball
is in as big trouble as it has always been. Theres still no commissioner
(Selig is a puppet propped up by Jerry Reinsdorf and a very select small committee of owners), the last Collective Bargaining Agreement basically
pushed a Lockout for 4 yrs from now. Yes, the playoffs were
fun to watch, thats for sure, especially in the AL

hellenicsoxfan
10-25-2004, 03:14 PM
Viewer ship was up throughout the LCS, prompting me to believe Baseball is back as Americas game.I thought Scammy Sosa saved the game 6 years ago.