10-20-2004, 09:31 PM
www.redsoxnation.net

www.sonsofsamhorn.com

and to see the panicking Yankees fans:

www.nyyfans.com

batmanZoSo
10-20-2004, 09:36 PM
Would love to see the trash talking between them and Yankee fans

There's one Yankee a-hole that I'd love to talk to right about now. He basically trolled every MLB board that his team was playing, including us at the official site. Complete tool. And there's more where he came from, too. Hope they're all enjoying themselves.

:dtroll: :dtroll: :dtroll:

1951Campbell
10-20-2004, 09:45 PM
I recommend:

www.parochialloserlivinginatinyexpensivetripledeck erinsouthiewhose (http://www.parochialloserlivinginatinyexpensivetripledeck erinsouthiewhose/) entireliferevolvesaroundunemplymentcompensationfra udandcallingWEEI.com

:D:

batmanZoSo
10-20-2004, 09:47 PM
I recommend:

www.parochialloserlivinginatinyexpensivetripledeck erinsouthiewhose (http://www.parochialloserlivinginatinyexpensivetripledeck erinsouthiewhose/) entireliferevolvesaroundunemplymentcompensationfra udandcallingWEEI.com

:D:

Hey that's discrimination ya morAHn! You ah so retAHded. :D:

1951Campbell
10-20-2004, 09:55 PM
Hey that's discrimination ya morAHn! You ah so retAHded. :D:
It's not discrimination to rip on Boston.

(Just don't disrepsect my old 'hood...Allston Rock City!!!)

LongLiveFisk
10-20-2004, 10:18 PM
Go to the mlb.com boards. All they do is talk #&@! about each other!

batmanZoSo
10-20-2004, 10:27 PM
Go to the mlb.com boards. All they do is talk #&@! about each other!

That's all there is over there. And petty, ongoing fights and antagonizers changing their handle every other day and starting threads just to attack one person. It's bloody bedlam over there. No moderation at all. Some guy even got away with saying the n-word with like one vowel replaced with a pound sign. It was up for a few days I think before anyone deleted the post.