PDA

View Full Version : let's go Mariners!!!

cheeses_h_rice
10-09-2001, 03:39 PM
Gee, suddenly I *love* the Mariners! LOL.

(Or is it that I just despise the Indians?)

:knue

I'm in a Cleveland kinda mood lately!

Procol Harum
10-09-2001, 04:03 PM
LOL, Cheeses. I found myself thinking the same thing this morning as I was listening to a sports report.

cheeses_h_rice
10-09-2001, 04:40 PM
3-0 Indians so far.

Gee, I love it how the M's pitching lets down against the Indians. Effing pathetic.

GASHWOUND
10-09-2001, 05:22 PM
This is not looking good. Toons lead 3-0 late in the game. Man, if they win this game the crap we're gonna take for getting swept last year against the M's and the Toons taking the first game against a team that won 116 games..

Somebody, make a sacrifice to the GODS! Pronto!!!

FarWestChicago
10-09-2001, 05:36 PM
Originally posted by cheeses_h_rice
3-0 Indians so far.

Gee, I love it how the M's pitching lets down against the Indians. Effing pathetic. I don't think you can really blame the M's pitching. It's only 3 runs. Ooops, make that 4 runs. The 'Toons went into this thing with basically a puncher's chance. Well, they are throwing shots and the M's aren't responding. The M's need to start throwing some shots of their own. Left hook, overhand right, it don't matter. But, they better stop the rope-a-dope. It ain't working so far.

cheeses_h_rice
10-09-2001, 06:02 PM
Well, I was basing my comments on the Gamecast from that one bad inning. In the interim, Ichiro's been thrown out stealing (yeah, that happens all the time), and Fatolo has been shutting down the most productive offense in the AL, so kudos for the Indians for stepping it up today. Looks like they're going to get away with one in Seattle.

Still 1.5 innings left, though; let's hope the M's can get to the Injuns pen.