PDA

View Full Version : Forfeit

StockdaleForVeep
10-19-2004, 11:44 PM
Could the redsox or mlb demand a forfeit from the yankees for the baseballs being thrown?

It reminds me of simpsons

"idiot runs of field, 'topes forfeit pennant"

SomebodyToldMe
10-19-2004, 11:46 PM
Stupid bosox fans were throwing back foul balls the other games.

And I doubt they'd care if they end up winning tonight anyway.

StockdaleForVeep
10-19-2004, 11:48 PM
Stupid bosox fans were throwing back foul balls the other games.

And I doubt they'd care if they end up winning tonight anyway.

Theres a diff when fans throw at umps or players cuz they disagree with a 250 million dollar liar

SomebodyToldMe
10-19-2004, 11:53 PM
Hey, man. I'd be PO'ed too. This stuff is getting too damn out of hand with these conferences. The NFL is, in my opinion, ruined because of the stupid Coach's Challenge stuff.

Just play the game. Blown calls are part of it.

Kuzman
10-19-2004, 11:55 PM
Hey, man. I'd be PO'ed too. This stuff is getting too damn out of hand with these conferences. The NFL is, in my opinion, ruined because of the stupid Coach's Challenge stuff.

those are 2 big blown calls that would be talked about until the end of time. and im pretty sure they dont want to have that on thier shoulders.. i dont know thats just me though

SomebodyToldMe
10-19-2004, 11:56 PM
those are 2 big blown calls that would be talked about until the end of time. and im pretty sure they dont want to have that on thier shoulders.. i dont know thats just me though
No doubt about that.

These are gonna be the new Bartman Episodes.

Meixner007
10-20-2004, 12:15 AM

I can not count how many things are wrong with this statement.

StillMissOzzie
10-20-2004, 12:22 AM

Then any thoughts of getting it right don't matter?

SMO
:gulp:

jdm2662
10-20-2004, 12:25 AM

Um, so would you rather get the calls wrong, then getting them correct? That's the whole point of having six umps. The first base ump was screened and didn't see A-Rod's bitch slap. The call was correct. I am a ref, and that's why you have a crew. You work as a team in the case of a disputed call.
________
Babe Vid (http://www.****tube.com/categories/6/babe/videos/1)