PDA

View Full Version : Police ready for riot in NY

chisoxmike
10-19-2004, 10:44 PM
Police have lined the field in Yankee stadium ready in riot gear. Fans are crazy.

Rocklive99
10-19-2004, 10:48 PM
This is ridiculous IMO

JGarlandrules20
10-19-2004, 10:53 PM
Lol this is funny..like seriously? What are they preventing?

But...hey look at the bright side for them, they get great seats for free. If you look at them, their not looking at the fans they're watching the game.

batmanZoSo
10-19-2004, 11:01 PM
Police have lined the field in Yankee stadium ready in riot gear. Fans are crazy.

Hey morons. No cheating allowed.

If they riot, I better hear no more praise of New York fans. That would be idiotic, misguided, reactionary crap.

idseer
10-19-2004, 11:13 PM

But...hey look at the bright side for them, they get great seats for free. If you look at them, their not looking at the fans their watchin the game.what is with the link for a gambling site? the last thing i like to see here is advertising and that's all that was. :?:

JGarlandrules20
10-19-2004, 11:16 PM
what is with the link for a gambling site? the last thing i like to see here is advertising and that's all that was. :?:Lol, I don't know. I'm on my computer and it's like all messed up. It does that to my text. I tried editing it...

idseer
10-19-2004, 11:22 PM
Lol, I don't know. I'm on my computer and it's like all messed up. It does that to my text. I tried editing it...whatever you did ... it worked. except now it's still in my post as part of the quote! :(:

edit: which i just took care of. :D:

pearso66
10-20-2004, 12:01 AM

But...hey look at the bright side for them, they get great seats for free. If you look at them, their not looking at the fans they're watching the game.
If they were watching the fans, there is a good chance they could get hit by a ball hit either in play or foul. Its like when a pitcher warms up down the lines, there is always a guy protecting them

ZachAL
10-20-2004, 01:05 AM
For some reason I doubt fans who can afford seats close to the field for Yankees-Red Sox game 6 ALCS are going to be quick to riot.

Hangar18
10-20-2004, 09:20 AM
The "fans" were throwing a lot of junk onto the field, reminded me of Wrigley
all of last season and this season. I kept thinking how glad it wasnt UsCellular Field, because the Columns on the "riffraff" fans of the White Sox
are damaging the sport, Moronotti wouldve chimed in, as would Murph,
all the Chicago News Outlets, and the fat blowhard Chris Berman also
wouldve chimed in.

Erik The Red
10-20-2004, 09:31 AM
I wonder what Moronotti has to say about the NY fans for their display last night. I can't be arsed to listen to his show, though.

jackbrohamer
10-20-2004, 10:05 AM
Yankee Stadium must have been full of White Sox fans last night.

daveeym
10-20-2004, 02:48 PM
Must have been some baseball giveaway last night or the fans there come prepared for trouble. That was amazing, looked like a hail storm going on.

JGarlandrules20
10-20-2004, 03:08 PM
If they were watching the fans, there is a good chance they could get hit by a ball hit either in play or foul. Its like when a pitcher warms up down the lines, there is always a guy protecting themHah, yea..i know. I was joking. I just thought the whole riot gear and all was funny.

JGarlandrules20
10-20-2004, 03:11 PM
whatever you did ... it worked. except now it's still in my post as part of the quote! :(:

edit: which i just took care of. :D:Yeah, I apologize for the random link my messed up computer put in. I promise you I'm not trying to advertise sites.

Jjav829
10-20-2004, 03:15 PM
Yeah, I apologize for the random link my messed up computer put in. I promise you I'm not trying to advertise sites.
You should run some sort of spyware remover. Try Ad-ware (http://www.lavasoft.de/) or Spybot (http://www.safer-networking.org/en/index.html).

BarbG
10-20-2004, 03:26 PM
Hey morons. No cheating allowed...

THANK YOU!!!
A Rod? More like A Hole. Or Torii Hunter Jr.
Real class act going on in NY last night. Argue a legitimate close call. You have NO right to argue an obvious lowdown dirty CHEAT attempt. Yuck.

Fenway
10-20-2004, 06:39 PM
NY cops were telling Boston fans to take hats off

http://cache.boston.com/bonzai-fba/Globe_Photo/2004/10/20/1098270095_8686.jpg