PDA

View Full Version : Poll: Are you pulling for Loaiza?

Baby Fisk
10-19-2004, 06:00 PM
Just wondering what the sentiments are re. Loaiza pitching in the post-season. Are people pulling for him to get the ring or do you not care? Personally, I'm not that attached to him. The guy was a Sox for a year and a half...is that enough time to be hoping the guy gets a ring? There are not that many ex-Sox I feel that way about. Your thoughts?

thepaulbowski
10-19-2004, 07:01 PM
After what he did for the Sox last year, I wish him the best. I have no ill-will and if he happens to be on the right team for a ws ring, then great for him. We'll see if the Yanks can keep from imploding, and then have an answer.

MUsoxfan
10-19-2004, 07:05 PM
I don't really care for him. He was gonna want alot of money on his next contract, and if I recall correctly he said he was gonna explore his options. By explore his options he meant sign with another team. I think the White Sox did him a huge favor by signing him at all and then I heard he wanted something like $7mil/year even when he was farting around on the mound this year and every other ball hit off him ended up in the bleachers. I'm glad he's gone and I'm certainly not rooting for him to get a ring, especially since he's with the Yankees (and he's always been a Yankee fan, so he claimed after the trade). Contreras will do better for the Sox in the long run.

doublem23
10-19-2004, 08:13 PM
Nah, but if it came down to him having an excellent game and the Yankees advancing to the World Series or the Red Sox enjoying any sort of success whatsoever, I'd have to say, Go Esty!

Go [INSERT NATIONAL LEAGUE CHAMPION]!

pearso66
10-20-2004, 12:21 AM
I can't root for the Yankees. I don't know what it is. But even if I could, I grew up with the Cardinals as my 2nd favorite team, so I am rooting for them to win.

idseer
10-20-2004, 12:25 AM
you ask a yes or no question but don't give a simple yes or no as a choice.

i don't pull for elo but your choices aren't my reasons.

if i could vote 'no' ... i would,