PDA

View Full Version : Fox camera work

mike squires
10-18-2004, 04:03 PM
Anyone else dizzy after watching last nights Redsox/Yankee game? Of course I think it's important to catch the intensity of the game and what better way than showing fans with their hands folded in a prayer or biting their nails. However, I think I saw every fan in the stadium twice. They did it between every pitch for about 4 innings. It was a little much.

Dick Allen
10-18-2004, 04:06 PM
Anyone else dizzy after watching last nights Redsox/Yankee game? Of course I think it's important to catch the intensity of the game and what better way than showing fans with their hands folded in a prayer or biting their nails. However, I think I saw every fan in the stadium twice. They did it between every pitch for about 4 innings. It was a little much.It was either that or watching another promo for My Big Fat Obnoxious Boss. How about a big fat obnoxious television network?

Baby Fisk
10-18-2004, 04:25 PM
Al Leiter must be on the verge of a nervous breakdown sitting next to those two imbeciles. Tim McCarver is a doddering old fogey who fixates on one thing and won't **** about it all night. "I think he'll throw this one inside. I think the next pitch will be in on the hands. Next pitch should be inside. This next pitch is likely to be inside. This pitcher needs to throw inside more." AAIIIIEEE! :nuts: Then there's Joe Buck, who looks like he's 13 and talks like a 13-year-old pretending to have a deep voice. Seriously, who in hell talks like that in real life (other than Chip Caray)? AAAAIIIEEEEE! :nuts:

I had the stereo on by the 2nd inning, which was what, 2 hours into the game? Please let this series end tonight... :rolleyes:

Chisox353014
10-18-2004, 05:28 PM
Anyone else dizzy after watching last nights Redsox/Yankee game? Of course I think it's important to catch the intensity of the game and what better way than showing fans with their hands folded in a prayer or biting their nails. However, I think I saw every fan in the stadium twice. They did it between every pitch for about 4 innings. It was a little much.

I said the exact same thing to my girlfriend last night. Although it was kind of funny to see the exact same look of fear that all the Flubbie fans had on their faces during games 6 and 7 last year. Two fanbases that truly deserve each others' company in misery.