PDA

View Full Version : game 3 delayed!

CubsfansareDRUNK
10-15-2004, 09:07 PM
dang it! i was really looking forward to some awsome baseball tonight. tomorrow's homecoming at school and im gunna be busy all weekend! Damn you rain! Oh well..go YANKEES! (i just cant root for the red sox. I know the yankswill make it but the cardinals will win the WS, imo)

StockdaleForVeep
10-15-2004, 09:21 PM
dang it! i was really looking forward to some awsome baseball tonight. tomorrow's homecoming at school and im gunna be busy all weekend! Damn you rain! Oh well..go YANKEES! (i just cant root for the red sox. I know the yankswill make it but the cardinals will win the WS, imo)
How will this alter the rotation now, can we maybe see pedro pitch day short?

RKMeibalane
10-15-2004, 09:23 PM
How will this alter the rotation now, can we maybe see pedro pitch day short?
Pedro has said that he would be willing to pitch Game Five in the event of a rain-out. Of course, the Red Sox must still reach Game Five for that to happen, but it looks as though he will be pitching ahead of schedule because the postponement of tonight's game will allow him to get his normal number of days' rest before he next start.

CubsfansareDRUNK
10-15-2004, 10:27 PM
Pedro has said that he would be willing to pitch Game Five in the event of a rain-out. Of course, the Red Sox must still reach Game Five for that to happen, but it looks as though he will be pitching ahead of schedule because the postponement of tonight's game will allow him to get his normal number of days' rest before he next start.
k. sounds good. go yankees.