PDA

View Full Version : Sox vs Flubs rivalry

GASHWOUND
10-08-2001, 06:23 PM
Here you can find the overall final #'s of our beloved and the flubs. If anyone's interested.
http://www.chicagosports.com/whitesox/rivalry/

:)

Joel Perez
10-08-2001, 06:53 PM
We sucked on the road.
We sucked playing on turf.

Opponents hit .338 against our pitching staff when the bases were loaded. God, almighty!!!

Before All star game...Team BA ..259
After All Star Game.....Team BA...277 Hmmm...Gary Ward?

This team has to develop a "Killer Mentality" on the road and on the pitching staff. It's up to the coach/management to make sure that everybody is all set and ready to go when Spring Training starts March 2002.

No excuses!

:sockem

GASHWOUND
10-09-2001, 12:18 AM
The biggest difference from this year and last is runs. We scored 967 runs last year. This year...798

That's a 169 run difference!!! Good GOD!

That can't be right..Can it? Thats unthinkable. Imagine if we'd just scored 50 more runs. That woud probably leave us with 90 wins. Was Frank that important? I think so.

WinningUgly!
10-09-2001, 10:05 AM
The biggest difference from this year and last is runs. We scored 967 runs last year. This year...798

That's HUGE! But I think the other BIG difference, and maybe a bigger overall reason for our slip this year is our bullpen. in 2000, Simas & Lowe got us outta jams all season long & Wunsch could(usally) be counted on to get the tough lefty out late. Way too many holes in the pen to plug this year & the fact that Bob Howry couldn't get anybody out all year long didn't help none either! I guess that losing our entire starting rotation might have had something to do with it as well?