PDA

View Full Version : Cool new feature on whitesox.com

Gosox1917
10-14-2004, 09:55 PM
Hey, I don't know how many people have noticed this but I found this feature called the interactive baseball network on whitesox.com.

http://chicago.whitesox.mlb.com/NASApp/mlb/mlb/video/ibn.jsp?ymd=20041014

Has anyone else watched the cooperstown games? I think they are free but you have to wait for them to come on. It's kinda like espn classic except they only show baseball and they will air what they schedule and it's on your computer. Anyway, I thought it was pretty cool. Tonight at midnight is the George Brett pine tar game. So, I'll see if I'll be able to watch it without paying for it. (I'm cheap:D: ). Hopefully, it's only a matter of time before I can watch old White Sox games!

pinwheels3530
10-16-2004, 05:48 AM
Hey, I don't know how many people have noticed this but I found this feature called the interactive baseball network on whitesox.com.

http://chicago.whitesox.mlb.com/NASApp/mlb/mlb/video/ibn.jsp?ymd=20041014

Has anyone else watched the cooperstown games? I think they are free but you have to wait for them to come on. It's kinda like espn classic except they only show baseball and they will air what they schedule and it's on your computer. Anyway, I thought it was pretty cool. Tonight at midnight is the George Brett pine tar game. So, I'll see if I'll be able to watch it without paying for it. (I'm cheap:D: ). Hopefully, it's only a matter of time before I can watch old White Sox games!

Pretty cool feature!

zach074
10-16-2004, 11:06 AM
we can see robin hit his grand slam single today!

SSN721
10-16-2004, 11:10 AM
That is pretty awesome, I will have to check it out. Thanks for the heads up. :D:

Gosox1917
10-16-2004, 01:13 PM
No problem guys. Right now I get to watch the Flubs blow game five of the '84 NLCS. It's amazing how long they've sucked.:D:

Jjav829
10-16-2004, 01:24 PM
This is a nice feature. Thanks! :D:

Now we just have wait for them to show all the great White Sox games...:(:

Lip Man 1
10-16-2004, 02:06 PM
You won't see many then.

The only ones I've ever found in their library have been Game #1 of the 1983 ALCS and the pennant clinching game (OK...divisional clinching) from the 93 season.

You can buy many of these games for your computer and I have looked long and hard for Sox games. Now they do have many more Sox games on audio casset that you can purchase at MLB.com

Lip