PDA

View Full Version : Which THEME DAYS bring you to Comiskey?

BackInBlack
10-12-2004, 11:39 AM
What Theme Days would you add to the schedule if you had the power to do so?

Maybe a singles night?

Maybe a networking night for your particular industry?

Be creative.

voodoochile
10-12-2004, 11:41 AM
Sox clinch the pennant day...:D:

Ol' No. 2
10-12-2004, 11:43 AM
How about Nancy Faust Night? Can the canned music for one night and let Nancy do her thing.

Sell Jerry Sell!
10-12-2004, 12:03 PM
what about happy ending night. if the sox win, all guys that have a ticket stub can go to Chinatown for a "massage"

Stripper night-right field for the girls to look at male strippers and left field for the guys to look at the female strippers (we could really use the shower to our benefit)

Tekijawa
10-12-2004, 12:06 PM
How about "Players actually sign more than 3 autographs and pay attention to the 6'7" 27year old holding out the ball too" night?

Half way to St. Patrick's day was fun! how about halfway to Pitchers and catchers report?

How about fill the upperdeck because the Cubs suck day?

What if we retire the Numbers of the Free Agents that, "we came in second in the bidding for" we could do it when they arive at the Park to play against us!

Welcome back to the Family Carlton Day!

Moronotti Demolition night!

Baby Fisk
10-12-2004, 12:22 PM
World Series Games 1-2, 3-4-5, and/or 6-7 (depending on how the home schedule plays out). :cool:

bigfoot
10-12-2004, 08:11 PM
April 12, 2005.......Six months ago JR Sold the Sox Day!

munchman33
10-12-2004, 10:30 PM
White Sox Baseball Day. (I pretty much go to every game)

Parrothead
10-12-2004, 10:33 PM
Stripper Night !

Quarter beer night !

Free ticket day !

Manage the team day !

ewokpelts
10-12-2004, 10:59 PM
Stripper Night !

Quarter beer night !

Free ticket day !

Manage the team day !hopefully on the same night.
Gene

cubhater
10-12-2004, 11:21 PM
Dunk JR in the Pirrana Fish Tank Night. Three pitches for a dollar. First person to dunk Jerry in the tank becomes the new owner of the Sox.

manuelsucks
10-13-2004, 12:43 AM
Manage the team day !
I can see it now:

"Which White Sox infileder is better, Willie Harris or Juan Uribe. Text your vote 312.388.0111"

batmanZoSo
10-13-2004, 02:45 AM
What about "day-nite?"

Think about it.

Etownsox13
10-13-2004, 11:41 AM
I know the players union doesn't like it, but scedule some double headers

Clembasbal
10-13-2004, 11:48 AM
Just get rid of Caribbean Night, that blew hard.

Stripper Night sounds good, lap dances in the stands for free!

LongLiveFisk
10-13-2004, 06:30 PM
Someone mentioned "singles night" which would be cool but you still have to find the single people among the crowd. The Wolves had that promotion and it was still hard to tell who was who! :?:

Pea-Pod
10-13-2004, 07:50 PM
Hit-for-Joe-Crede-Day

3 or 4 lucky fans get a chance

JKryl
10-17-2004, 11:18 PM
How about Nancy Faust Night? Can the canned music for one night and let Nancy do her thing.
What a chilling thought. I really doubt she could go for an hour on her own before fans run screaming out of the park.:gulp:

JKryl
10-17-2004, 11:22 PM
In answer to the original question, it has to be Elvis night. Dog day lost everything when they moved it to the beginning of the season. They blame the heat stress on the dogs, but maybe it was because the fans got confused about exactly which "dogs" they were talking about during the last half of the season.:wink:

oharewx
10-18-2004, 12:23 AM
I would like to see half price night every home game when the sox are below .500. Half price parking would be nice too.

Whitesox029
10-18-2004, 12:51 AM
Steve Bartman day--anyone wearing a green sweatshirt and headphones gets in for half price (Cubs hat not required).

back-to-back exhibition games--White Sox vs. Blackhawks in baseball, then over to the UC for some hockey. I've always wanted to see something like that. Unfortunately I'm sure the players' contracts would never allow it. Even more interesting: Hawks old timers vs. current Sox on the ice, Sox old timers vs. current Hawks on the diamond.

Free hot dog thursdays

Pretend-this-is-a-playoff-game-day (afternoon game in July) --anyone in a winter jacket gets $100 on the way out on the condition that the game sells out and every cheers really loud.

Whitesox029 gets to throw the first pitch and sit in the dugout day
and
Sox win the World Series day (mid-late october)

--self explanatory.

santo=dorf
10-18-2004, 01:29 AM
Dunk JR in the Pirrana Fish Tank Night. Three pitches for a dollar. First person to dunk Jerry in the tank becomes the new owner of the Sox.:rolling:
:jon

"Hey can I borrow $5? I already spent $20 on it!"

minastirith67
10-18-2004, 02:03 AM
hopefully on the same night.
Gene
:roflmao:

hoddyhoddysox
10-18-2004, 02:46 AM
Rat Pack Night... Nothing beats the Chairman of the Board and company!

JKryl
10-23-2004, 02:02 PM
Steve Bartman day--anyone wearing a green sweatshirt and headphones gets in for half price (Cubs hat not required).

back-to-back exhibition games--White Sox vs. Blackhawks in baseball, then over to the UC for some hockey. I've always wanted to see something like that. Unfortunately I'm sure the players' contracts would never allow it. Even more interesting: Hawks old timers vs. current Sox on the ice, Sox old timers vs. current Hawks on the diamond.

Free hot dog thursdays

Pretend-this-is-a-playoff-game-day (afternoon game in July) --anyone in a winter jacket gets $100 on the way out on the condition that the game sells out and every cheers really loud.

Whitesox029 gets to throw the first pitch and sit in the dugout day
and
Sox win the World Series day (mid-late october)

--self explanatory.
I don't know about the rest, but Bartman day could be a real winner. I just don't think you could get that many Sox fans to put a Cubs hat on their head.:rolleyes:

Wsoxmike59
10-23-2004, 02:47 PM
I love the "Turn Back the Clock" games when we don the uniforms of yesteryear.

With the L.A. Dodgers coming to town this summer, the promo is just begging to be re-run again. Could you imagine the whole weekend series where the Sox and Dodgers wear replica's of their '59 uni's? How cool would that be....

Sox-on-TV44
10-23-2004, 03:40 PM

With the L.A. Dodgers coming to town this summer, the promo is just begging to be re-run again. Could you imagine the whole weekend series where the Sox and Dodgers wear replica's of their '59 uni's? How cool would that be....
That's a great idea.How about "Turn Back The Clock" nights.For example

Sox Vs. Baltimore (1983 uniforms)
Sox vs. Seattle (1977 uniforms)
Sox vs. Texas (1972 uniforms)
Sox vs. Los Angeles (like wsoxmike59 said,'59 jerseys)

And so on.........
But for the weird and wacky:
Jerry Springer day (on the field fights)
Britney Spears and Christina Aguilera day (great to have when the Cubs visit the Cell,Britney fans and X-Tina fans duke it out along side Sox vs. Cubs fans)
Go-Go-Dancer night (Ushers to be replaced by lovely women in hot pants and boots.Plus,an go-go-dancer softball game before the game!)
Stripper night (love the idea.NO MALE STRIPPERS,however!)

I got more ideas,stay tuned!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------:shower
Hitting the showers,Comiskey style.

pinwheels3530
10-24-2004, 02:40 AM

That's a great idea, make sure you E maik to Brook Boyer this could be great PR for the Sox since you know the media will try to blow off the series between the Dodgers and Sox

tromcoe
10-27-2004, 01:35 AM
Rat pack night has been a must see for the past two years.

In the case of the Nancy Faust tribute. How about no canned music and Nancy doesn't have to play either. They get Celebrity organists, and give Nancy the 'Jesse Jackson Seats' and let her enjoy a cold beer and a ball game.:gulp: