PDA

View Full Version : Red Cubs fans upset about T-shirts

zach23
10-12-2004, 09:14 AM
http://www.dailysouthtown.com/southtown/dssports/pro/121sd6.htm

Babies. :D:

SSN721
10-12-2004, 09:39 AM
I dont get it, what a bunch of whiners. What is so bad about that? I have seen much much worse things written on T-Shirts, I dont get what makes this one so bad that they have to pull them from production. They are looking more and more like Cub fans everyday. I cant wait to watch the SAWX lose.

Justafan
10-12-2004, 09:54 AM
The ONLY difference between Red Sox fans and Cubs fans is the colors they wear. Other than that, they are the same.

shagar69
10-12-2004, 11:30 AM
thats exactly why i want the yanks to kick the carmines' ass. they are no different than the scrubs.

HomeFish
10-12-2004, 12:43 PM
I'm sure somebody could make a killing selling that outside of Yankee stadium, much as people here sell anti-Cub shirts outside of the Cell and anti-Sox shirts outside of Wrigley.

I personally am still waiting for the blue shirt with the white L on it to be offered for sale outside of Gate 5.

Jerry_Manuel
10-12-2004, 01:26 PM
Well, MLB was selling the shirts on their site. I somehow doubt they would be selling "Cubs Suck", or "Sosa Cork Lumber" on their site. I think that's what the problem was here.

The shirts poking fun at the other teams isn't a problem, just being officially licensed MLB products, was the issue here.

SOXSINCE'70
10-12-2004, 02:15 PM
If the Sawx fans are so upset over a t-shirt,
here's a suggestion:

BEAT THE YANKMEES!!!:angry: :angry: :angry: :angry:

C-Dawg
10-12-2004, 07:17 PM
I saw plenty of shirts that were WAY worse than that one when the Red Sox came to the cell in August..... Most notably were the ones that said "F___ the Yankees!". This new one is comparatively mild by comparison.

Vestigio
10-12-2004, 07:56 PM
does anybody have a link to the shirt?

ChiWhiteSox1337
10-12-2004, 08:00 PM
I saw plenty of shirts that were WAY worse than that one when the Red Sox came to the cell in August..... Most notably were the ones that said "F___ the Yankees!". This new one is comparatively mild by comparison.
I saw a new sick yet clever anti Yankee shirt....Jeter Sux A Rod in the Red Sox red font. Pretty funny. I think it's pretty pathetic that the Who's your daddy shirt was pulled, but I understand it since it was an officially licensed product unlike all of the boot leg shirts they sell outside of the cell.