PDA

View Full Version : Great Site!

Hank Kimball
10-12-2004, 12:44 AM
Forgive my noobness if this is not new-threadworthy.

Found this place googling, and props to all those responsible for bringing home a little closer to us transplants.

As I have more to learn than add, I will do a lot more reading than typing my cyber-senior moments.

It's not really just a great site.....

It's an awesome site.....

Well.... not really awesome......

More like a really wonderful site...

No......

Hank

StillMissOzzie
10-12-2004, 01:01 AM
Welcome to WSI, Hank!

SMO
:gulp:

Edit: And YES, it is awesome!

Realist
10-12-2004, 03:20 AM

Found this place googling, and props to all those responsible for bringing home a little closer to us transplants.

As I have more to learn than add, I will do a lot more reading than typing my cyber-senior moments.

No......

Hank
I know exactly how you feel. Thanks for reminding me of the first time I too stumbled upon this site. I think I spent 6 straight hours just reading all the history before I even clicked on the message boards.

hose
10-12-2004, 07:14 AM

No......

Hank

Reinsdorf imitates art into life and plays the part of Mr. Haney:(:

SSN721
10-12-2004, 07:36 AM

No......

Hank

Welcome, it is a wonderful place to waste acouple hours a day. I have really come to love this community of Sox fans here, just a great place to waste some time. Have fun reading and looking forward to more of your posts. :D:

PavanoBeltran'05
10-12-2004, 08:43 AM
Nice to have you in the trenches.
Just keep your optimism up. It gets tough around here at times!!!

A quote- Lord of the Rings:.."Don't hold much to hope...it has forsaken these lands."

Brian26
10-12-2004, 10:01 AM
Just keep your optimism up. It gets tough around here at times!!!

Coming from a guy who signed up last week himself? LOL.

Baby Fisk
10-12-2004, 11:12 AM
I know exactly how you feel. Thanks for reminding me of the first time I too stumbled upon this site. I think I spent 6 straight hours just reading all the history before I even clicked on the message boards.
Same here. I fell into this place unintentionally and never left. Amazingly, my boss hasn't noticed that I'm producing 2 or 3 fewer hours worth of work each day. :cool:

C-Dawg
10-12-2004, 08:24 PM
I found WSI after Dave Wills mentioned it during a rain delay early this season. I don't post much, but I know I'm hooked. :cool:

TornLabrum
10-12-2004, 08:48 PM
I found WSI after Dave Wills mentioned it during a rain delay early this season. I don't post much, but I know I'm hooked. :cool:
All the more reason to call Dave a drillrod (as someone did in another thread).

jekhoff
10-13-2004, 02:45 AM
This site is pretty wack yo, imo.

LuvSox
10-13-2004, 07:09 AM
This site is pretty wack yo, imo.Yo indeed my friend. Yo.