PDA

View Full Version : Arizona Fall League

duke of dorwood
10-07-2001, 08:20 PM
I saw on the Twinkies website that they were gonna follow their young players in Arizona. Anyone heard if the Sox will be doing that?

Jerry_Manuel
10-07-2001, 08:25 PM
Originally posted by duke of dorwood
I saw on the Twinkies website that they were gonna follow their young players in Arizona. Anyone heard if the Sox will be doing that?

I'm sure they will have a little blurb about it. But check our message boards here at WSI there will be a report of how our players did.

Daver
10-07-2001, 08:28 PM
Originally posted by Jerry_Manuel

I'm sure they will have a little blurb about it. But check our message boards here at WSI there will be a report of how our players did.

You will get more info about the AFL here than you will on any "official"club site,mostly thanx to Vsaj and Randar.

LongDistanceFan
10-08-2001, 06:38 AM
Originally posted by daver

You will get more info about the AFL here than you will on any "official"club site,mostly thanx to Vsaj and Randar. those two are much better than any reporters doing that job. These two knows what we want and most importantly they do not sugar coat a bad outing or a bad at bat..... they tell it as it is........

Pete_SSAC
10-09-2001, 01:33 AM
Many AAA and AA Sox players are a part of the Mesa *something* Sox. Trouble is, they dropped both games of a double header. There's a link at www.mlb.com to the Arizona Fall Leauge stuff.

Vsahajpal
10-09-2001, 03:30 AM