PDA

View Full Version : *Official* Red Sox-Angels Game 1 Thread

Jjav829
10-05-2004, 04:11 PM
John Rooney has the call with I believe Buck Martinez. If you substitute White Sox names, you can pretend like this is a White Sox playoff game. That's about the closest we're gonna get for a while. :(: Kevin Millar just went deep but Rooney didn't give me "It's a gawner!" call.

HomeFish
10-05-2004, 04:20 PM
The Halos are getting crushed.

Jjav829
10-05-2004, 04:21 PM
The Halos are getting crushed.
Yeah, 5-0 now as Chone "Shawn" Figgins throws home but throws the ball away with the bases loaded. That Angels offense is capable of overcoming this, but with Schilling on the mound, their chances don't look too good for this game.

MRKARNO
10-05-2004, 04:27 PM
8 to nothing on the Manny Home Run. THis game is as good as over.

santo=dorf
10-05-2004, 04:41 PM
I'm listening to the TV trio of Sut, Gwynn and Chris Berman. And after a few
innings, I just want to say that

CHRIS BERMAN SUCKS BIG, FAT, SHARP, HAIRY ROCKS! Good Lord! Everytime he opens his mouth I want to go out to Anaheim and rip his face off!!People can say what they want about Hawk, but I'm sure glad Berman doesn't represent us. He went from talking about Vlad to ripping on the MLB for the way they handled the Expos. Noone cares about the Expos, Chris. He won't stop talking about the Red Sox players' hairstyles or his experiences at Fenway this year either.

I can't believe this guy called us the worst fans in baseball for booing Manuel and other AL Central players at the All-Star game. What about the Red Sox booing Clemens at Fenway in 1999? Where do Houston's fans rank for booing Williams at this year's All-Star game?

**** you and your nation Chris Berman! :angry:

hose
10-05-2004, 05:01 PM
John Rooney has the call with I believe Buck Martinez. If you substitute White Sox names, you can pretend like this is a White Sox playoff game. That's about the closest we're gonna get for a while. :(: Kevin Millar just went deep but Rooney didn't give me "It's a gawner!" call.
It's sweet to hear Rooney, he's the best in the business.

Kogs35
10-05-2004, 05:23 PM
I'm listening to the TV trio of Sut, Gwynn and Chris Berman. And after a few
innings, I just want to say that

CHRIS BERMAN SUCKS BIG, FAT, SHARP, HAIRY ROCKS! Good Lord! Everytime he opens his mouth I want to go out to Anaheim and rip his face off!!
havnt we said this every year since berman called the sox playoff series agianst seattle?

Fenway
10-05-2004, 08:00 PM
After suffering thru Chris Berman today and also for games 2 and 3 I look forward to Tim McCarver

Red Sox 10 wins from heaven

Kogs35
10-05-2004, 08:04 PM
After suffering thru Chris Berman today and also for games 2 and 3 I look forward to Tim McCarver

Red Sox 10 wins from heaven
if u can find the espn radio feed in boston turn ur tv down and listen to the best in the business john rooney

Fenway
10-05-2004, 08:07 PM
if u can find the espn radio feed in boston turn ur tv down and listen to the best in the business john rooney
WEEI has their local announcers doing the games ( no ESPN Radio in Boston) problem is WEEI doesnt time shift so radio is 5 seconds ahead of TV

Lip Man 1
10-05-2004, 09:12 PM
The Angels lack of defense cost them dearly in this game. You know one of those areas that some fans say 'isn't important.'

Lip