PDA

View Full Version : really funny Shammy article in Sun-Times

CubsfansareDRUNK
10-04-2004, 12:54 PM
Another Disappearing act for Sosa

-Sulkin Sammy quit on the cubs on the final after-noon of their miserable, choking dog season.
There was sosa, taking the most fradulent day off since ferris bueller. There was the self-proclaimed gladitator, claiming to be ill, showing up late, seething over Dusty Baker's pregame critisim that he needs to be better prepared next season, failing to change into uniform, then reportedly leaving the park before the first pitch.

All of which came on a day Baker and the Fakers finally got something done. They can claim they contributed to running Chip Caray and perhaps the Evil Stoney out of town, which not only angers a cantankerous grandfather in the sky, but underscores the sensitive, tight-sphinctered, rabbit-eared nature of Baker and some of his players.
:rolling: :cheers:

gosox41
10-04-2004, 01:36 PM
Another Disappearing act for Sosa

:rolling: :cheers:

Did Mariotti write this article. I'm he guess he didn't because if he did he'd find a way to blame it on the Sox.

Bob

Kogs35
10-04-2004, 02:13 PM
according to bruuuuuuuuuce levine sosa lied when he left and he actually left at 1:35. what a looooooooooooooooooooooooser scammy is

MisterB
10-04-2004, 02:27 PM
There was the self-proclaimed gladitator [sic]...seething over Dusty Baker's pregame critisim that he needs to be better prepared next season...Unfortunately, MLB's cracked down own Sammy's kind of 'offseason preparation'

:nandrolone
"I miss my Flintstones vitamins."

CubsfansareDRUNK
10-04-2004, 03:05 PM
Did Mariotti write this article. I'm he guess he didn't because if he did he'd find a way to blame it on the Sox.

Bob
Yes, Mariotti did write this article. This is an awsome article; those of you who get the sun-time should read the whole thing.

Unregistered
10-04-2004, 03:12 PM
Yes, Mariotti did write this article. This is an awsome article; those of you who get the sun-time should read the whole thing. Or just click on this link:
Moronotti: Another Disappearing Act for Sosa (http://www.suntimes.com/output/mariotti/cst-spt-jay04.html) :wink:

CubsfansareDRUNK
10-04-2004, 03:16 PM
Or just click on this link:
Moronotti: Another Disappearing Act for Sosa (http://www.suntimes.com/output/mariotti/cst-spt-jay04.html) :wink:thanks! that works too :cool:

34 Inch Stick
10-04-2004, 04:47 PM
How late do you think he shows up to spring training next year (if he is still with the team)?