PDA

View Full Version : No Sox = Not Happy!!

GiveMeSox
10-03-2004, 06:02 PM
I dont know about you guys but I am going to miss the sox now for about 6 months. I am addicted its true. I love listening to Rooney and Farmer, watching our guys play, keeping track of stats, waiting to call in to Dave Wills post game. Im gonna miss USCF for awhile, its my home away from home. Yes a disspointing seaons but i never stopped rooting for our guys to do good. For Uribe to hit above .280, for Konerko to get to 40 homers, for Lee to hit 30+ homers again and hit .300. I can only hope this isn't a dorminat offseason like last years. See you all at soxfest. Time to root for the Cards to hold up our end of the deal, and also kick the cubs fans a little more when they are down. GO Sox!!

MUsoxfan
10-03-2004, 07:32 PM
Only about 4 1/2 months until pitchers and catchers report back. The worst 6 months of the year are when the Sox aren't playing baseball

Whitesox029
10-03-2004, 09:39 PM
I dont know about you guys but I am going to miss the sox now for about 6 months. I am addicted its true. I love listening to Rooney and Farmer, watching our guys play, keeping track of stats, waiting to call in to Dave Wills post game. Im gonna miss USCF for awhile, its my home away from home. Yes a disspointing seaons but i never stopped rooting for our guys to do good. For Uribe to hit above .280, for Konerko to get to 40 homers, for Lee to hit 30+ homers again and hit .300. I can only hope this isn't a dorminat offseason like last years. See you all at soxfest. Time to root for the Cards to hold up our end of the deal, and also kick the cubs fans a little more when they are down. GO Sox!!I'm quite sure I didn't post this....and yet....it could well have been me.
I feel the same way, GiveMeSox. When I'm at Sox park I do not feel like I'm in a public place. It's like a really big party at my house. With lots of people I don't know. And a baseball game.

soxnut
10-03-2004, 11:19 PM
I feel the same way as well. I wait 6 months for the next 6 months. In a way, I already can't wait for news about what the Sox are going to do, who they are going to sign/trade for next season, then SoxFest, then pitchers and catchers reporting and then Opening Day. It will all go by faster THAN you think.:smile:

Whitesox029
10-03-2004, 11:28 PM
It will all go by faster THAN you think.:smile:I wish that was true. Then again there's always Christmas.....That's kind of nice....but then January is like hell on Earth. It's cold, there's no sign of baseball anywhere, and you don't even have that Christmassy feeling anymore. And then in my case, final exams. January is, I have concluded, the worst month of the year.

robertks61
10-04-2004, 08:35 AM
The Sox are gone and now the nice weather. I can't wait for Spring Training & tailgating at The Home Opener!

CubsfansareDRUNK
10-04-2004, 08:59 AM
sure am gunna miss those sox. hopefully 2005 will be a better season than 2004 :(: . come on ozzie! :cool:

Bobby Thigpen
10-04-2004, 09:45 AM
Feb. is absolutely the most brutal sports season. No baseball, no NFL, no college football. Only basketball, and I hate basketball. Feb. is like being trapped in hell sports wise for me.

Magglios_Girl
10-04-2004, 04:56 PM
I dont know about you guys but I am going to miss the sox now for about 6 months. I am addicted its true. I love listening to Rooney and Farmer, watching our guys play, keeping track of stats, waiting to call in to Dave Wills post game. Im gonna miss USCF for awhile, its my home away from home. Yes a disspointing seaons but i never stopped rooting for our guys to do good. For Uribe to hit above .280, for Konerko to get to 40 homers, for Lee to hit 30+ homers again and hit .300. I can only hope this isn't a dorminat offseason like last years. See you all at soxfest. Time to root for the Cards to hold up our end of the deal, and also kick the cubs fans a little more when they are down. GO Sox!!I feel the same way, GiveMeSox. When the Sox have an off day, it always feels like somethings missing. Imagine how bad 6 months is going to feel like with this long, cold winter coming up. Even though the Sox didn't have a great season like we all expected them to have 6 months ago, I'm still going to miss them. I'm looking foward to '05.

GO SOX!!!