PDA

View Full Version : here to a great off season and a White Sox W.S. in 2005

chidavid18
10-03-2004, 05:01 PM
God help us all. It's going to be a long cold winter in chicago. Go White Sox in 2005.

chisoxmike
10-03-2004, 05:02 PM
Your damn right about the cold! We are supposed to have a ass cold winter. Here's looking to our 05 championship season.

ewokpelts
10-03-2004, 05:05 PM
God help us all. It's going to be a long cold winter in chicago. Go White Sox in 2005.At least soxfest is early this year.
Gene

GiveMeSox
10-03-2004, 07:09 PM
God help us all. It's going to be a long cold winter in chicago. Go White Sox in 2005.
We need some help here KW. What is the outlook already for Cleveland. I am more confused now. I used to think they were a force to reckoned with. But with not much better attendance and probably not much increase in payroll where will they be. I though Cliff Lee was a stud, now hes mediocre. Sabathia is still a good pitcher, but no ace. Vizquel is a FA, Lawton is due a rasie, there bullpen is still a mess. Same with the twins whats their outlook? Koskie, Jones, Radke, Cuddyear, and Nathan are all FA's with no options. Hunter, Sanatan, Silva, Mays are due raises. They will most likely incurr the same payroll.

C-Dawg
10-03-2004, 08:22 PM
Your damn right about the cold! We are supposed to have a ass cold winter.

I gotta see if I can swing another March Arizona spring-training trip in 2005. Going there this year was the coolest thing I've ever done, and it got me psyched up for the start of the regular season. Expensive but fun!

chisoxmike
10-03-2004, 08:35 PM
I gotta see if I can swing another March Arizona spring-training trip in 2005. Going there this year was the coolest thing I've ever done, and it got me psyched up for the start of the regular season. Expensive but fun!
I've been thinking that too. With the season starting April 4, that means for my college spring break March 28-April 3, they will still be in spring training.

kitekrazy
10-03-2004, 10:37 PM
At least soxfest is early this year.
Gene
I'm sure some Sox officials aren't looking towards that. They'd probably prefer to attend the Iraqi elections.

Jurr
10-04-2004, 11:04 AM
We need some help here KW. What is the outlook already for Cleveland. I am more confused now. I used to think they were a force to reckoned with. But with not much better attendance and probably not much increase in payroll where will they be. I though Cliff Lee was a stud, now hes mediocre. Sabathia is still a good pitcher, but no ace. Vizquel is a FA, Lawton is due a rasie, there bullpen is still a mess. Same with the twins whats their outlook? Koskie, Jones, Radke, Cuddyear, and Nathan are all FA's with no options. Hunter, Sanatan, Silva, Mays are due raises. They will most likely incurr the same payroll.I hope the Twins don't do what they always do next year and pull something out of their arses. They couldn't keep Hawkins or Guardado..it's okay..we'll just bring in Nathan and watch him save everything.
Santana?? Oh..he'll just win the Cy Young award.
Watch Jones and Radke leave, but Grant Balfour steps up and becomes a 20 game winner. Morneau and Mauer hit 70 homers apiece.

Damn, I hate Minnesota.

CubKilla
10-04-2004, 11:17 AM
This team isn't winning anything as long as KW is the GM and JR is the owner. 2005 will be the same, tired crap we've all become accustomed to. They might tease, they might even make the playoffs, then Sox fans will inevitably have their collective hearts broken because JR refused to go the extra step because of $$$$$ or attendance.