PDA

View Full Version : Hi, newbie here

historian
09-25-2004, 02:27 AM
Hi. My two sporting passions are The White Sox and The Indy 500. I just ahad an exchange with a guy from New Zeland on an Auto racing forum whotold me that Basaeball is becoming very popular there.

I told him I'd do my best to move the Cubs to Aukland.:D:

Cursed team is blessed.

btw I bleed for the Sox. Grew up near 35th and Ashland to the sound of the Scoreboard exploding.

WSox8404
09-25-2004, 11:53 AM
Hi. My two sporting passions are The White Sox and The Indy 500. I just ahad an exchange with a guy from New Zeland on an Auto racing forum whotold me that Basaeball is becoming very popular there.

Cursed team is blessed.

btw I bleed for the Sox. Grew up near 35th and Ashland to the sound of the Scoreboard exploding.
Welcome and enjoy your stay here at WSI. This is the real place to come to for real Sox talk. I am sure you will enjoy it.

WinningUgly!
09-25-2004, 01:14 PM

Cursed team is blessed.

http://www.whitesoxinteractive.com/winningugly/WELCOME.JPG

hose
09-25-2004, 02:14 PM
Historian huh?

Please tell what the consequences of Queen Anne's War were.

Welcome aboard:smile:

historian
09-27-2004, 12:26 AM
Well w/o doing a lot of cumbersome research...........

The result was the the idiot, corrupt, inbred monarchy continued to rule resulting in the exodus of all the smart, hansome, cool people to America.:supernana:

DumpJerry
09-27-2004, 08:02 PM

Cursed team is blessed.

btw I bleed for the Sox. Grew up near 35th and Ashland to the sound of the Scoreboard exploding.Welcome! You make a friend in New Zeland and then right away you want to hoist the Flubs on him? Hmmmm.........methinks you're jealous (no Flub coverage there).:D: