PDA

View Full Version : One good thing about the end of the season...

PaleHoseGeorge
10-06-2001, 09:26 PM
...I won't have to listened to those damned MGD "Blind Tracks" radio commercials. There isn't one of them I liked. Maybe that's why all the bands are unknowns?

You know you're getting old when the beer advertisers aren't speaking to you anymore.

Jerry_Manuel
10-06-2001, 09:28 PM
You know you're getting old when the beer advertisers aren't speaking to you anymore

What kind of beer do you drink George?

Daver
10-06-2001, 09:29 PM
Originally posted by PaleHoseGeorge
...I won't have to listened to those damned MGD "Blind Tracks" radio commercials. There isn't one of them I liked. Maybe that's why all the bands are unknowns?

You know you're getting old when the beer advertisers aren't speaking to you anymore.

I drink Buckhorn and Point almost exclusivley,so I tend to ignore beer commercials.

PaleHoseGeorge
10-06-2001, 09:33 PM
Originally posted by Jerry_Manuel

What kind of beer do you drink George?

Miller Lite and Becks. I occasionally drink Guinness Draft and Newcastle but that's usually just when I'm putting on airs.

I swore off Old Style when they started packaging the cans and boxes in Wrigley Field ivy.

:)

Spiff
10-06-2001, 09:37 PM
The Will Ferrell Miller Time commercials were funny at first but then they got annoying as hell. "DON'T RUIN MILLER TIME! DON'T! JUST DON'T!! DON'T DO IT!"