PDA

View Full Version : Sox Jersey Cards at the Cell for a Buck EACH!

ewokpelts
09-21-2004, 04:43 PM
Hey all,
Remember that Jersey Card promo from July? Well, the Sox didnt get rid of all thier Jersey cards, and now they are selling them for the super rock bottom, pretty much stealing them price of a BUCK EACH. You can get these cards for less that what it cost to MAKE THEM. There's a card for Frank, Maggs, and Konerko. The swatches are of home pinstriped jeresys. I've bought about 15 of each so far. Get them before I get more cash rounded up.
Gene

p.s. Tax is included in the price.

DVsoxfan
09-21-2004, 04:49 PM
Where can I get em?

ewokpelts
09-21-2004, 05:21 PM
Where can I get em?At the MAIN LEVEL GIFT SHOP. Behind Home plate.
Gene

ChiWhiteSox1337
09-21-2004, 05:24 PM
dang, i was there on sunday in the lower level and i didn't even bother going into any of the shops because i'm broke, but even i could afford $1!!

ewokpelts
09-21-2004, 06:06 PM
dang, i was there on sunday in the lower level and i didn't even bother going into any of the shops because i'm broke, but even i could afford $1!!From What I was told, there are a LOT left. If you dont make a game this week, you'll be able to go when they are on the road. Gift Shop's open m-f.
Gene

ewokpelts
09-22-2004, 09:43 AM
Hey all,
Remember that Jersey Card promo from July? Well, the Sox didnt get rid of all thier Jersey cards, and now they are selling them for the super rock bottom, pretty much stealing them price of a BUCK EACH. You can get these cards for less that what it cost to MAKE THEM. There's a card for Frank, Maggs, and Konerko. The swatches are of home pinstriped jeresys. I've bought about 15 of each so far. Get them before I get more cash rounded up.
Gene

p.s. Tax is included in the price.Some People have PMed me about getting the cards and then shipping them. if anyone is interested, please PM me for details.
Thanks,
Gene

chisoxcardsbabe
09-22-2004, 01:16 PM
They're running out quickly. We sell out on a daily basis....get 'em while they're hot.

ewokpelts
09-22-2004, 01:29 PM
They're running out quickly. We sell out on a daily basis....get 'em while they're hot.I assume you work there? From my sources...they's a ton left. Mind you, that was a week ago before they got SWEPT by the now-division champions...
Gene

Brian26
09-23-2004, 06:47 PM
I picked up 3 last night, one of each player.

The girl behind the counter was really nice about it...she even suggested that we look through the cards together to try to find jersey swatches with pinstripes going through them. The only bad part is that some of the cards are beat up slightly because they aren't in any sort of protective sleeve.

I managed to find a nice one of each player. There appeared to be hundreds of cards left, though. I don't think they'll be selling out any time soon.