PDA

View Full Version : BP Ballpark Feed at the Cell

jeremyb1
09-21-2004, 03:54 PM
I somehow didn't discover this until today. I'd be there in a heartbeat if I was in the area. If anyone attends, you should post a report.

NEW BP Ballpark Feed at U.S. Cellular Field
White Sox vs. Kansas City Royals
Saturday, September 25
Pizza Feed starts at 4:05PM (6:05PM game time)

Join fellow BP readers and other special guests for a pre-game discussion, a patio picnic party, and a great deal of food and drink.

Price is $31 and includes a ticket to the game. For tickets, please contact Patty Murphy in the White Sox ticket office by calling (312) 674-5354.

The Wimperoo
09-21-2004, 04:29 PM
Maybe they can write an intelligent report about the Sox now :rolleyes:

MRKARNO
09-21-2004, 05:32 PM
I'm thinking of going, but I'm not entirely sure yet.

jackbrohamer
09-21-2004, 05:53 PM
Where in the park are they gonna meet, the BPB?

Lip Man 1
09-21-2004, 07:33 PM
There is no more money available to move the fences back five or ten feet. You don't think Uncle Jerry's going to pay for this out of his own pocket do you?

The solution to the 'ballpark factor?' Simple...assemble the best pitching staff in the league stocked from top to bottom with strike out / ground ball pitches.

Oh silly me...that costs money and the Sox claim they don't have any!

Lip

bigfoot
09-21-2004, 07:55 PM
There is no more money available to move the fences back five or ten feet. You don't think Uncle Jerry's going to pay for this out of his own pocket do you?

The solution to the 'ballpark factor?' Simple...assemble the best pitching staff in the league stocked from top to bottom with strike out / ground ball pitches.

Lip
"If you lower your expectations enough, soon they become irrelevant."

ewokpelts
09-22-2004, 12:23 AM

LipYou CANT move the fences back. There's seating there. As well as bullpens and operations staff.
Gene

Dadawg_77
09-23-2004, 01:13 AM
Is anyone going?