PDA

View Full Version : Ok Hawk!

Jerry_Manuel
10-06-2001, 09:01 PM
Canseco flies out which was the 2nd out of the inning and he goes "We have the right man coming to the plate, Ray is due"

:ray
Yeah I'm due!

PaleHoseGeorge
10-06-2001, 09:10 PM
Originally posted by Jerry_Manuel
Canseco flies out which was the 2nd out of the inning and he goes "We have the right man coming to the plate, Ray is due"

:ray
Yeah I'm due!

Hawk needs to stay away from Vegas.

Daver
10-06-2001, 09:16 PM
Originally posted by PaleHoseGeorge

Hawk needs to stay away from Vegas.

Hawk is way ready for the off-season.

Nellie_Fox
10-07-2001, 01:13 AM
Originally posted by Jerry_Manuel

Sigh....
Just when did people stop saying things and start "going" them?

FarWestChicago
10-07-2001, 01:17 AM
Originally posted by Nellie_Fox

Sigh....
Just when did people stop saying things and start "going" them? LOL!

voodoochile
10-07-2001, 10:33 AM
Originally posted by Nellie_Fox

Sigh....
Just when did people stop saying things and start "going" them?

Language is dynamic... 25 years ago there was no "High-Five", "Threepeat", "Bling-Bling", etc.

Now we are fortunate to be able to hear things like:

:shammy
"ShamME dropped a bomb from Schaumberg on their punk asses for his 60th and I high-fived the thirdbase coach and blew heart kisses to my faithful. That was all she wrote, Threepeat city. The freaks was all over my bling-bling. Moronotti asked me why I was so amazing and I go, 'Because I'm ShamME'."

:moron
"Isn't he just great. Too bad the rest of the team can't live up to the awesome power of 'The Living God, ShamME'. He deserves the MVP so he can have even more Bling-bling than he currently does. Now excuse me if I talk too long, ShamME gets irritated that I am not using my lips more productively."