PDA

View Full Version : Primal Scream

Frankfan4life
09-20-2004, 11:40 PM
Now that the Sox are “officially” eliminated from any type of postseason play, I thought it would be a good idea to express how you really feel about this season, but not in words. Almost everything has been said and plenty more will be said about yet another miserable season. So, instead of taking it out on inanimate objects, pets or loved ones, it’s time to let go of those frustrations in the old-fashioned primative way. So, come on, open up and let ‘er rip!

Aaiiiiiiiiiiii!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jerko
09-20-2004, 11:48 PM
Too late; I already drop kicked my dog all the way to the Cell, where not unexpectedly, Jose Valentin dropped her.

OEO Magglio
09-20-2004, 11:50 PM
Too late; I already drop kicked my dog all the way to the Cell, where not unexpectedly, Jose Valentin dropped her.
:rolling: :rolling: :rolling: :rolling:

Procol Harum
09-21-2004, 09:34 AM
Did he drop her outright, or in the switch from glove to throwing hand? :bandance:

MisterB
09-21-2004, 09:38 AM
Did he drop her outright, or in the switch from glove to throwing hand? :bandance:
Hey, come on - most of the SS in the majors don't even GET to that dog. :tongue:

Baby Fisk
09-21-2004, 11:09 AM
Now that the Sox are “officially” eliminated from any type of postseason play, I thought it would be a good idea to express how you really feel about this season, but not in words. Almost everything has been said and plenty more will be said about yet another miserable season. So, instead of taking it out on inanimate objects, pets or loved ones, it’s time to let go of those frustrations in the old-fashioned primative way. So, come on, open up and let ‘er rip!

Aaiiiiiiiiiiii!!!!!!!!!!!!To quote TS Eliot:

WHITE SOX BASEBALL: NOT WITH A BANG, BUT A WHIMPER...

Paulwny
09-21-2004, 11:20 AM
An old song by Freddie Fender, another year of "Wasted Days and Wasted Nights". :whiner: