PDA

View Full Version : So sick and tired of this organization.

WSox8404
09-20-2004, 12:45 PM
Here I am, in between school and work, working out in my basement watching the Cubs go toward ANOTHER win. 4 to 1 in the favor of the Cubs in the second inning of the first game against Florida. Why do we have to suck all of the time, but the Cubs of all teams put together a winner two years in a row? This is absolutely insane. I can't take it anymore. Next year looks even worse than this year now that Ozzie wants an entirely different team with another tiny budget. If the ******* Cubs can do it, why can't we.

winning ugly 72
09-20-2004, 12:50 PM
i got the game on too it is hard to watch and i hope our owner let's kenny and ozzie get the players they want and worry about his pocket book later

Jerko
09-20-2004, 12:57 PM
It's really hard to watch considering Ben Grieve, Jose Macias, Neifi Perez, and Paul Bako are playing.

duke of dorwood
09-20-2004, 01:19 PM
I wish we had an "organization" to be sick of

balboner
09-20-2004, 02:40 PM
Two main reasons why Cubs are having solid seasons are that they're spending a lot of money on this team (100 million) and all the years of sucking have given them high draft picks that have reached the mlb level (Prior, Patterson).

shagar69
09-20-2004, 02:53 PM
Here I am, in between school and work, working out in my basement watching the Cubs go toward ANOTHER win. 4 to 1 in the favor of the Cubs in the second inning of the first game against Florida. Why do we have to suck all of the time, but the Cubs of all teams put together a winner two years in a row? This is absolutely insane. I can't take it anymore. Next year looks even worse than this year now that Ozzie wants an entirely different team with another tiny budget. If the ******* Cubs can do it, why can't we. who cares dude? **** the cubs! you know that they aint gonna win jack this year!:)

kittle42
09-20-2004, 02:58 PM
Nice job, Marlins.......THEY GONE.

Hangar18
09-22-2004, 11:48 AM
Two main reasons why Cubs are having solid seasons are that they're spending a lot of money on this team (100 million) and all the years of sucking have given them high draft picks that have reached the mlb level (Prior, Patterson).
:reinsy

"This is CrazyTalk! How can the Cubs Spend $100 Million when Chicago ISNT a Large Market. its all smoke and mirrors. Theyre spending more like 30 Million. Thank goodness old pal Bud got involved with the draft process regarding The Messiah, or else he'd be a Twinkie right now! Dont believe everything you Read folks .......... the CHICAGO ISNT A BIG MARKET, its a lie that the Cubs are winning ...because of Money ........ er .........i .......
er ........... ummmmmmm Oooo look at the time, I gotta roll!"
(door slams ...........Mercedes Benz Tires Squeal ....)